When (s)he sees you punch someone

I'm rewatching Pokemon and now I wanna make a Pokemon x Reader Scenarios. Should I do it or not?

Max:

She was taking pictures. She turned and saw you punch someone. Of course she first took a picture before she ran over. She pulled you away from the girl, saying you will get suspended if you keep going. Just huff, saying she started it. Max chuckled at your childishness and said sure.

Chloe:

She was the reason you got in the fight. She didn't know when to stop roasting the security guard because she was angry she couldn't get in the club. The security wanted to touch her so you punched him. Chloe of course filmed it while cheering your name. When you got punched, she jumped in. Sadly the fun ended when a cop came. Chloe took your hand and both ran so wouldn't get caught.

Nathan:

You were just writing down stuff when hearing some boy bragging about himself and how Nathan is a weird kid. At first ignored it but then became too annoyed. Nathan came to ask something but instead you got up and ran to the boy. Punched him and kicked him. Nathan just stared in confusion before he smirked, proud of you. When he asked why you did it, you just lied, not wanting to upset him about what the boy said about him.

Warren:

He exit the dormitory to see you punch someone. He was fast to run to you and drag you away while you yelled stuff. He asked what that was about. After explaining your shitty day, he smiled and said he will take you out for dinner. Just thanked him. He maked many jokes to make you have a better day.

Kate:

She was just reading a book outside on a bench. You were in a fight but didn't notice her. She looked up and sighed. She closed her book and calmly walked over. She pulled you away by your ear and scolded you for starting fight. She said to promise not to fight again. You hesitated but did it when she gave you sad eyes.

Victoria:

Some girl was flirting with you. Victoria crossed her arms in anger. She wanted to leave but she stopped when you punched the girl. She began laughing and ran to you. She hugged you and said good job. You just chuckle and thx. Both left the girl, not caring about her.