What you both argue about

I know it's silly but I'm so happy because I just discovered Nathan and I both have our birthdays in the same month! August!

I didn't really know what to put down for everyone so sorry if this is bad...

Requested by: WritingGeekFreak

Max:

You both argue a lot of pictures. You both have different ways of taking pictures so when she takes a picture one way, you will argue and say your way is better.

Chloe:

Both argue a lot about various of stuff. But mostly both argue about parties and how she needs to stop her rebelious phase since it will get her in serious trouble one day. Of course she argues back by yelling she won't and can do what she wants.

Nathan:

About how he keeps drinking and doing drugs. You will just tell him to calm it and he will begin shouting in anger which causes the argument.

Warren:

Both argue about which movies you should both watch. Both argue about your science class also since he likes to be right but you also like to be right.

Kate:

You will argue to her about how she needs to make more friends so she will argue back about how she doesn't need them and only needs you.

Victoria:

Clothes, make-up. Yadda yadda. All that girly bullshit she cares about. She likes for you to be dressed good so both will argue about such stuff. She will tell you to wear better clothes while you just yell back you don't care how you look considering it's just stupid school.

Frank:

You and him argue both a lot about him needing to get a better job and not be a drug dealer. Both also argue a lot about his job since he can be arrested if he's not careful.

Rachel:

She likes to go out at night and watch the stars so both argue a lot of whether you both should go. It's a silly thing to argue about but it happens.

Mark:

You argue to him a lot about how he needs to show his love for you more. He likes to argue about how you should do more at the house since he works and can't do any house chores.

Juliet:

You will argue to her how she can't spy on people but she will argue back she needs it for her school newspaper.

Dana:

There isn't a lot you two argue about. But when she thought she was pregnant, of course both argued about that for a long time. Sometimes you will argue about how she needs to stop cheerleading because all the boys stare. She just laughs at that and ignores you when you get jealous over it.