When you meet their parents

I'm finally not sick anymore so I will be able to upload more.

Please request scenarios. I'm out of ideas and really need requests.

So most of their parents aren't seen or even talked about so I had to just come up with stuff. If one of them had said they lost a parent and I forgot about it, I apologize.

Max:

She was going to Seattle to visit her mom and dad but she didn't want ot go alone so she dragged you along. On the way, you kept bouncing your leg nervously so Max chuckled and said they will love you. And it was true! You were immediatly hugged by her mother and her mother began ranting on about how she is so happy Max finally found someone. Her father gave you a whole lecture about if you do something to hurt Max, he will break your kneecaps. You said you would never even dream of hurting her, which seemed like the good answer because the man chuckled and began speaking to you as if your his old friend.

Chloe:

You met Joyce many times in the Two Whales. At first you didn't know it was her mother, so when Chloe suddenly said it, you yelled she should have told you sooner. So the next few times you saw Joyce, you never heard yourself be more politer.

Nathan:

His parents are fancy fucks. So when you met them, his mother immediatly began shitting on your clothes style and his father said he could do better. Nathan just took your hand and stormed out the house, angry ranting on about how your perfect and they need to shut up.

Warren:

His parents were very down-to-earth so it was easy to get along with them. His mother kept saying your cute so Warren was just embarrassed aside you, asking for his mom to stop saying that. When you both left the house, Warren happy hugged you and said he's so happy his parents also liked you.

Kate:

Your parents knew Kate's parents. You got dragged to church by your parents and they always went to Kate's parents to talk. So while bored, you began throwing little notes at Kate. So you met Kate at the church and her parents. At first her parents disliked you because of your behaviour in church and that you threw papers at Kate. But the more you kept meeting them, the more they opened up to you and eventually all got along.

Victoria:

Her mother immediatly began asking you weird questions about fashion and shopping. Victoria happy chirping in now and then. So eventually they just began fangirling over clothes, forcing you to give your opinion now and then. While her father just pat your shoulder with a look that said "good luck" as if to say this conversation won't end anytime soon.

Frank:

He doesn't want you to meet them since his parents don't even like him. His parents disapprove of the way Frank is living his life so Frank hasn't seen them in years and isn't planning to anytime soon.

Rachel:

She invited you to dinner with her parents. You just shrugged and said sure. You immediatly regretted it! It was so awkward eating in silent with her father glaring daggers at you and now and then asking weird questions. Her mother was kind but also a bit weird. She even asked you to fucking set up the table eventhough your the guest. At one point Rachel asked if you want to see her room. Before you even said anything, her father was fast to say no. So they began a whole argument. When you both left the house, you just sighed and said your never gonna go back in that house.

Mark:

His parents came by the house while Mark was away but you were at his house. His parents were nice old people so they immediatly liked you. They didn't stay long though so you didn't get to know them good. When Mark came back and you told him, he was unsure how to feel about you meeting his parents so early in the relationship but then he got happy his parents like you also.

Juliet:

Her parents choose to give her a surprise visit. But instead they found you on her bed, playing on her phone. So of course her father took your collar and angry asked who the fuck you are and why your in his daughter's room. Luckily Juliet had amazing timing and entered before she quickly broke you and her father apart. So after Juliet explained who you are and who they are, all calmed down. The father awkward said a sorry as you awkward said it's okay. Her mother happy hugged you, saying her daughter choose a good man/woman. Juliet was really happy that her parents like you. When they left, she happy yelled she is gonna put it in the newspaper so everyone knows her parents love you. You just chuckled and said it was so stressful.

Dana:

You met them during the football game. While she was cheerleading, you were staring at her only for a man to suddenly say if you even dare look at her again in such a way he will kill you. So you were fast to turn to the couple with a "wtf" look. Luckily the woman calmly explained who they are. So you didn't even glance at Dana for the next half hour because her father kept throwing death threats your way whenever you even took a small glance at her. When Dana came, she just chuckled and told her dad to stop scaring you like that.