How you two met

Max:

You were just standing in a field of tall grass, staring at the sky since it was beautiful outside. Suddenly heard a click and saw a flash. Quickly look and saw a girl with short brown hair. Her face slowly turned red as she stuttered she didn't mean to interrupt. She explained you looked beautiful standing there. Just chuckle and said thank you. Both started a conversation but sadl you had to go so wrote number on her wrist before running off.

Chloe:

You were getting bullied. You just let him do it since you got used to it. Yelp when someone kicked the bully making him fall. A girl with blue hair glared at them. She looked at you and asked why you would let them say such mean things. Just stare before saying it's not a big deal. He pout in annoyance before she took your hand. She dragged you to some weird place. Ask waht the Hell she's doing. She yelled teaching you how to have fun. Were forced to spent the afternoon parting with her. At first it was boring and tired to leave but the girl named Chloe kept stopping you. Eventually gave up and had a good time. You and Chloe became best friends in one day.

Nathan:

You worked at Two Whales for some extra cash. Saw Nathan Prescott a lot sitting at the same table. But it is confusing to you because he is rich so he could easily go to a better place then this. But you never questioned, just served him what he wanted. One day while asking what he needs. He said your number. Just stared at him as you felt your face become red. Nervously wrote it down. After your shift, immediatly got texts from him. That's how you two began texting and soon meeting up.

Warren:

You were walking to class when hearing a boy say your favorite movie is bad maked. Immediatly took steps back and crossed arms. Ask what he just said. He confusedly said it again so immediatly began arguing. He argued back. Both arguing in middle of the hall, totally missing class but both forgot. Somehow in the end, both began saying movies you both should watch and then can tomorrow say what you both thought. So that's how you both began hanging out.

Kate: (I'm Atheist so sorry if I write something wrong or offend someone.)

You were forced to go to church by your friend. But the talking was starting to make you fall asleep so look around. Spot an innocent-looking, blonde sitting aside you. Couldn't help but smirk as you took sketchbook out bag and drew her before writing down, asking her name. Gave it. She looked down from the priest and to the paper. Slide the pen to her. She hesitated but took it. She wrote down Kate Marsh before looking back up. You wrote down stuff and she would reply. That's how you two became friends.

Victoria:

You were just trying to choose clothes in the store. Suddenly heard someone ask if your really gonna pick that. Look to side and spot Victoria Chase; she was in your class but never spoke to her. Just nod. She kept judging your style so eventually just took a soda can from backpack and did it over her. That's litteraly how you two met. Started off as enemies right away.

Frank:

You were just walking home. Chewng your cookie. Yelp when a dog was out of nowhere aside you, barking. Were confused but then it stole the bag full with cookies so yell. Chase it as it ran to an RV. It hided underneath the RV so went on knees. Told it to come out. It just barked. Suddenly heard someone ask what the fuck your doing. Were fast to turn and stutter out what happened. He went also on his knees before calling out the dog whose name is Pompiduo. He got the cookie bag and gave it. said a thx. The dog kept barking so gave it one. You and the man began talking so found out his name is Frank. He was actually nice despite his appearance.

Rachel:

You were just stargazing. You were looking through the telescope when hearing someone ask if she can use it. Turn head and saw a blonde girl. She wore clothes like a wanna-be punk girl or something. Just shrugged it off and let her, saying as long as she doesn't break anything. She chuckled and went over to the telescope. She began speaking while stargazing. Just answer to whatever she's saying. Eventually got too tired so said your gonna go. Suddenly she stole your phone so yell. She typed something in before giving it back. When she left, looked down to see she typed her number in. She even took a selfie. Just roll eyes but kept it.