How to know when their sad

I need requests! All my requests are done. If I missed one, it's because my brother threw the paper away which had all the requests writen on it.

Max:

You can tell when Max is sad because she will be taking pictures of sad or dark stuff and not look so happy about the pictures outcome. To cheer herself up, she will look at pictures of you two or you being all silly. It always works to cheer her up.

Chloe:

She will be smoking more and drinking. She would become annoyed and angry way faster then normal. To cheer her up, you just take her to a club where she can party and let her stress out. She doesn't like to have emotional talks so talking about how she feels, will just anger her more.

Nathan:

This boy is a ticking time bomb. Only problem is, you never know when the time is when he's gonna explode. So it's hard to say when he's sad or just being a little bitch. But when he is sad, he would usually go hide somewhere and just silent cry there. The only way you can comfort him is just hug his curled up form and kiss his temple while whispering comforting things. Usually this helps. If not, you will just have to sit aside him and wait till he can get over his sadness himself.

Warren:

He will begin watching Sad Multifandoms. He will of course not show it to you but you can just go to his Yotube history and see the videos. So will ask if he wants to talk about it. When he says yes, both will talk about it. When he says no, will both watch his favorite movie to cheer him up.

Kate:

She will read The Bible. It's not unusual since she does this atleast every week. But when she's finished, she will reread it. When you ask if she's okay, she will say of course. But you knew she wasn't so will just take her bunny and give it then pull her off her chair. Sat down and put her back on your lap. She sighed, knowing you won't drop it so you both would talk about what upset her.

Victoria:

She will act more bitchy then normal. So when you ask if something is wrong, she will yell no. So all you can do is ask if she wants to go shop which will immediatly make her happy. Would be forced to go to the mall to cheer her up. Were happy she is happy but now your upset...

Frank:

He would be meaner and even more impatient with his customers. He will do more drugs which makes you worry. When you ask if he's okay, he will just push you away and ignore you. So when you say your worried about him, he will become soft at your worrying eyes. He will just sit on his bed in his RV. He will tell you why he's upset and you will listen. When he's done talking, he will just hug you then lay down to cuddle with you.

Rachel:

She will lay in her bed with her back to you and be completely silent. If you speak to her, she will just either nod or hum. So will have to just lay aside her and try to think of something to cheer her up. When you find something that catches her attenion, she will stare at it then begin explaining why she's sad. If your idea fails, she will just quietly ask you to leave her so you will, not knowing what else to do.

Mark:

He rarely gets sad but when he does, you just stay out his way because he won't hesitate to push you out his way. When he's over his anger and only sad, you can go near him again. He doesn't really talk about his emotions but when he's sad, he will pat his lap so sit on it. He will just hug your waist, his head on your shoulder. He will just sit like this for few seconds but then begin talking about why he's sad. You will comfort him because you know if you don't, he will be angry with you for not comforting him.

Juliet:

She will be complaining how she can't write any good article for her newspaper. So when you ask why, she will just sigh and say she feels sad. She isn't all secretive about her feelings so she will gladly tell you what wrong is. You will try your best to help and cheer her up.

Dana:

She will ask you to leave her alone. If you do, she will talk to Juliet about it. If you don't, she will be a tiny bit happy you actually stayed to listen and care for her. But she still won't tell you. She will just sigh and say she doesn't want to talk about it. so you will put her favorite song on and silly dance to it, swinging her pom poms around which always makes her laugh at how weird and silly you are.