You slap them with The Bible

I made the Monster High Scenario book! Please check it out! I basically only made this chapter to announce I made the Monster High book...

Also I don't want to offend anyone with this scenario. It's just a dumb scenario for fun and I asked christians and they gave me permission to make it.

Max:

She was taking pictures but you wanted her attention. Kate was over earlier and left her Bible accidentally so you take it. Slap it on Max's head making her yell, asking what your problem is. Just yell you want attention. Max stared before sighing and chuckling. She said fine. Both did the book back to Kate then both hung out.

Chloe:

Kate gave you The Bible to hold for her. You began reading it out of boredom but then Chloe came out of nowhere. She scared you so just slap her with the bible right across her cheek. She yelled various of curses and stomped her foot in anger. All you could do was nervous do hand against her cheek, saying you're really sorry. After she got over the pain, she said it's okay. She pat your head then stole the book to check it out but was fast to hand it back.

Nathan:

He was being stubborn, not wanting to take his pills. So you just took The Bible and slap it against his head making him yell in anger. You yell back he needs his pills. He said no so lift the book again. All he did was angry yell, asking where you even got that book. He took his pills and angry took them so smile and pat his head so he glared but just ignore.

Warren:

He was watching another movie. He hasn't slept yesterday and now it was night again. You got enough of his not sleeping so take The Bible off the nightstand and slap his back head. He yelped then asked what wrong is. You just told him to go sleep finally. He pout but shut the TV off and went to sleep. You just chuckle and lay the Bible away.

Kate:

She was reading the Bible for the thousand time probably. So just take it, close it and softly slap it against her head, of course not hard enough to hurt her, telling her to do something fun. She just gave you unimpressed eyes and said that was rude. All you did was stick out tongue and say you want to hang out with her. She sighed and said fine. 

Victoria:

She was bragging about stuff she bought yesterday. But then she said SHE bought it so you were fast to take the Bible out of Kate's hands and slap it against Victoria's arm. Yelled it was your money. Both arguing but in the end she huffed and said you bought it for her.

Frank:

You were bored because he was too busy playing with his dog. You notice he had The Bible in his bag so took it then slap it against his head making him yell. Just ask why he has the Bible. He said it's for Nathan because that boy needs Jesus. All you could do was laugh and say he is so weird. So both played with Pompidou.

Mark:

Both were in the school library. He needed some book about something. You got bored so took The Bible then slapped it against his back. He yelled, asking what your problem is. Just do finger against lip, saying he's in the library. He looked around to see some students staring so he stormed out, probably embarrassed so laugh and chase. He gave you the silent treatment for two hours out of anger.

Juliet:

She was spying on some group while writing down stuff. She needed new stuff for the school newspaper. You just took Kate's Bible before slapping it softly on Juliet's head so Juliet yelled. You just told her not to be so rude and spy on people. She just rolled her eyes and said she needs it for the paper. All you did was roll eyes back at her then give the Bible back to Kate. So helped Juliet spying on the group.

Dana:

She and you were having a Nerf war but you lost your Nerf gun somehow so went to the next weapon. The Bible. When you spot Dana hiding behind a tree, ran up then slap it against her, yelling she needs Jesus. All she did was curse and hold her head. You automatically drop the book and quickly take her head, asking if she's okay. But then curse when a Nerf gun bullet hit your chin so yell as she ran away, laughing.