When you dance

Max:

You were cleaning your dorm. Loud music so were dancing a bit as you were moving around. Saw a flash so quickly turn. Max was smiling like an idiot as she took pictures. You quickly cover your face and said for her to delete them. She just laughed and kissed your hands. She said your cute when embarrassed.

Chloe:

You two always dancing. Mostly when you both are getting high at your place with loud music. Or in her car, listening to some good music. Both can't dance but it is fun to think you can.

Nathan:

He always sees you dancing at the party or at Dana's room. He finds it cute and begins filming you most of the time. On other times he would just join you and both get drunk to be even more weird.

Warren:

You and Warren like to be weird so dancing is included. He always listens to his favorite soundtracks so you would just begin dancing to it, making him laugh. Then he would joina dn both be weird together.

Kate:

She was just coming back from a tired day. She was not so happy but she smiled and got happy when she saw you dancing. She just stayed quiet at the door, watching you having a good time. She didn't wanna embarrass you so she just quietly left, being happier then before.