Kate Marsh ~Catch Up~

My friend wanted me to add Kate Marsh so here she is!

When and how you two hug:

She hugs you whenever she feels bad or sad. You will hug her whenever she looks like she is feeling bad or after been bullied by Victoria.

She hugs you for warmth:

She has it easily cold so she will always ask for your jacket. Today you forgot your own jacket so were also a bit cold. Notice her shivering so hug her. That was the only way to warm her up you knew of. She immediatly hugged back tightly. Her cheeks going red. she whispered a thank you so you smile and kiss her top of head.

When you fall asleep on her: (Sorry if this offends anyone, I'm atheist so I don't really know what offends people who believe in God)

She forced you to come with her to Church. You didn't have enough sleep and really hate boring stuff so church isn't for you. She was sitting there, listening and sitting straight. Her shoulder looked comfy so did head on it and fell asleep. But of course when you both got outside, she got mad and began scolding you.

She says a pick-up line:

'The Bible says to think about whatever is pure and lovely. So I've been thinking about you all day.'

When your sick:

She gets sick a lot so she didn't panick unlike Chloe who was acting like your dying. After Kate got Chloe to leave so you could rest, she also left to the store. She came back with sushi and medicine. She was gone most of the time so you could rest in peace.

When you take too long in the shower:

She is a patience person. She can wait hours without getting annoyed. You would feel bad when seeing her sitting there on the bed, waiting. So told her she can just enter and do her thing next time. But all she did was smile and shake her head.