When you both go to the beach

This is a quick chapter since... There isn't much to fucking talk about about this scenario. It was harder to write then you think it was, so sorry if it's a bad chapter.

Requested by: LittleJaxon1

Max:

When at the beach, she will just keep taking pictures of the sea and you. When you tell her to put it down, she will just kick some water in your face then continue taking pictures.

Chloe:

She will go there to get drunk and then have a fun swim. Of course you worry if she gets too drunk and passes out in the sea. But she will just pull you in the water along with her so you will shut up.

Nathan:

He goes to the beach to see whales. Of course you will say there aren't any but he will ignore you and still go, dragging you along for company. He was extremely sad when he saw the whales because they were on the sand, dying.

Warren:

Both go to the beach a lot. Don't know why though. Maybe Warren likes the beach or such. But both will just walk on the sand, enjoying an ice cream. When it's really hot, will both go for a swim. Sometimes just go there to make build sand castles and good memories.

Kate:

She likes to go for walks at the beach. Sometimes she will even bring Alice along so the bunny can have some fresh air and enjoy the sand. You will just tag along so nobody can do anything to her.

Victoria:

She only went once to get her picture taken for Instagram there. Other then that, nope. She doesn't like how the sand will get in her clothes and neither do you so both don't care for the beach.

Frank:

You two go to the beach a lot for business. Many customers like to go to the beach to get their drugs so while Frank is giving them the drugs, you will just be making sand castles. When Frank is done, he will join since he doesn't want to drag you away while your having fun.

Mark:

He took you to the beach only once because he needed pictures of the sea for some stupid class project. He would have left but you were having fun so he stayed longer so you can have fun longer.

Juliet:

She went to it a lot when the whales were on the beach so she could write about them for the newspaper. She would keep track of how their doing and how many came so both went a lot to keep track of it all.

Dana:

She likes to practice her cheerleading moves on the beach. You don't know why but she likes it so you will just come along to keep her busy and make sure she doesn't get injured. When she's done practicing, will both go both ice creams and such.