What you steal from them

So, I rewatched Monster High for some good old memories so now I wanna make a Scenario book of it but I'm not sure if anyone will even read it. So should I make it? After weeks, I'm still hesitating to make a Clone Wars or Pokemon Scenario book... I really wanna make one of these three but I'm too nervous to make one because I'm not sure if anyone will even read it. So please give your opinions on whether I should make them or not.

Max:

You and her are in the same classes but your camera broke so just use hers. But she always uses it so she hates it when you steal it. She will give you a long lecture with few dead threats then take it and leave. Eventually she got too angry and bought you a new camera so you will stop stealing her camera.

Chloe: (I actually did this to my dad years ago when I was younger and it worked. He stopped smoking just because he became too annoyed with me stealing his cigarettes or taping them up so he can't use them)

You steal her cigarettes. But not to smoke, just so she can't smoke them. She will demand them back but you will yell their bad for her. Both will argue and in the end you give them back. Only to steal them when she is off guard. After a while she gives up to get them back. She now has few extra pairs laying around in various of places like in her truck, her room, etc... But of course you don't know that.

Nathan:

You steal his jacket a lot. Because why not? He always wears it so you got curious and wore it once; it was comfy! So you now steal it whenever he doesn't wear it. He will spent hours searching and in the end see you wearing it. He will be angry at first but then just chuckle it off, thinking your cute in the jacket. He even sees it as a sign that you still love him. You find it weird but don't judge him, as long as he's not gonna throw a tantrum against you, it's fine.

Warren:

You steal his movies a lot. When he finds out, he will just laugh and say you don't have to steal them, can just borrow them. When you say stealing is funner, he will just chuckle it off and ask if he can join in watching so agree.

Kate:

You both always fight over who gets Alice for the day. Both love the bunny a lot so both want it. Know it's her bunny but like Alice too much. When Kate says Alice is her bunny, you will yell back your her boy/girlfriend so also deserve the bunny. When she doesn't look, will just steal it and run away. She will yell but then let you go, knowing you won't do anything bad to the bunny.

Victoria:

You will steal her wallet so she can't go shopping. When she finds out, she is furious and will yell at you for the whole day but you will just ignore. Sometimes will even buy something for yourself because most of the times she buys something, it's your money anyway so this is fair enough.

Frank:

You like to steal his bean cans just to see him freak out about where the fuck his beans went. It's so hilarious watching him running around the RV, opening everything to find some stupid cans of beans. When he sees you have them, he will just glare and playfully wrestle you, yelling to stop being so mean. Both will laugh will playful wrestling. In the end, oth end up eating the beans cans while panting, tired from all the playing.

Mark:

He's always grading papers so sometimes will just steal the papers so you can get attenion. But this of course fails by him yelling at you, scolding you and saying he needs those. You will just pout and hand them back and sad leave the room. When he's done grading, he will enter the bedroom to see you angry on the bed. He will just sit behind you and hug you from behind, poking your cheek. He will keep teasing you till you laugh and speak back.

Juliet:

She always goes investigating to find new stuff for the school newspaper. But that means you barely get attenion so will steal her camera and notebook. When she finds out you have it, she will demand it back but you will shake head. She will yell she will write in the paper about how annoying you are. Since you know she will do it, will give the camera and notebook back. She will just chuckle and say she will spent time with you tonight.

Dana:

You like to steal her cheerleading pom poms sometimes to just be weird with them. Sometimes randomly jump in her room, scaring the shit out of her, and begin mocking her cheerleading moves. He will yell in anger but also laugh at the same time while she tries to steal the two pom poms back.