When you both go on vacation for the first time

If you want to request anything or want me to add someone, just tell me and I will do it. Unless I'm not in the mood or it's a really stupid reqeust.

The only reason I'm not naming a certain land to where you two go on vacation is because some people don't like certain lands so I don't want to start a war in the comments.

Requested by: Edgyusername666

Max:

She just took what she needed and didn't even double check. The only thing she brought two of and double checked are her cameras. When you both where in the other land, she kept taking pictures of everything she saw. When you asked if she wants to check out stores or eat, she will just reply with "I have more pictures to take!" and run off to something that caught her attenion. She will only stop being a photographer when you pulled her hair in anger since you became too hungry and annoyed.

Chloe:

First thing she thought when you mentioned you wanna go on vacation was that she can get drunk in another land and that's probally on her bucket list. All you did was sigh and say your going for vacation, not to get arrested. So when you both where at the other land, she was bored and kept yelling she wants to go back home. She only found it interesting when she found a cool store with clothes she found fun but then she began yelling again. So you cut the vacation short and went home earlier.

Nathan:

He was just being annoyed the whole time by everyone around you two and kept yelling that he hates this. So you got annoyed and just stayed at the hotel the whole vacation. Worst vacation ever. All he did in the hotel was drugs and watch movies. He said you can still go outside but you just shake head since you wanted to explore everything with him but he's too busy being annoyed by every little thing.

Warren:

He packed more movies then clothes. When you asked why he packed so many movies, he said for when you two are bored on the plane and hotel so just roll eyes. When you two where in the other land, both had lots of fun. Did many different things. At night watched movies then went back to exploring when day came.

Kate:

She kept double checking everything in your bag as if your a child. When you told her to stop, she just said she doesn't want anything bad to suddenly happen. When you both in the other land, both had lots of fun. She even visited a church there to see the difference. She even brought Alice, her bunny, saying Alice also needs to experience this wondeful experience.

Victoria:

She brought waaaay too much! When you told her, she said no so you "accidently" forgot two of her bags back at home. She was mad at you but forgot it fast when she saw all the cool clothes in the other land. You just sigh, knowing this isn't gonna be a fun vacation for you but for her it will be. So just followed around, acting as if your okay but in reality wanna go back home. She had lots of fun so that was good.

Frank:

He saved up a lot of money for a small vacation of few days. He just drove his RV to it so didn't have to pack anything special. Both had fun just driving around the new areas. Frank getting mad now and then when you two got lost but then he found the way again and both had fun again. When night came, he just parked in a parking lot.

Rachel:

She was suppose to go with her mother but they got into a fight so you got the ticket instead. Both went to the place and just had fun making trouble in the new land. Both even got drunk and just layed on a random hill, watching the sky. Basically doing what you two would do in your land but now just in a different land.

Mark:

He wanted to go to a certain land for a special shot to take pictures of it. You just went along so you can tell your friends you finally went to a different land. While at the other land and Mark had taken his pictures, he wanted to go back but you yell you still wanna explore. He declined but you just walked away so he was forced to go along. He had actually had more fun then he thought he would have.

Juliet:

She didn't want to go alone on vacation so she asked if you wanna come along. Of course you agreed. Both went to her favorite land. She had lots of fun while you just got dragged around. You didn't care, her being happy makes you happy. You also had your fun of course. Both ate a lot of the food there. You had to drag her back to the plane, yelling she can't stay here. She just pout but went along after her arguing failed. She did write in the school newspaper about the cool land.

Dana:

She got all her exams top scores so as a present, her parents let her go on a small vacation with you as celebration. Both had fun. You kept making puns and jokes of the land so Dana kept yelling to shut it. Both visited cheap places about stuff you two can afford. When you two had to go back, both were sad because it was fun being away from school and being together on vacation.