When you sit on their lap

Requests open!

Max:

You were bored and legs hurt. She was sitting on the only chair in the room so you just sat on her lap. She blushed and asked what your doing. You just shrugged and said trying to pass the time. She stared before smiling. Her arms went around you and she gave your cheek a kiss before she took a selfie of you two.

Chloe:

She and you were both in her truck. She was angry at you for something stupid you did. She suddenly broke the silence by asking if you even love her. It maked you so shocked. You just did your seatbelt off and got on her lap. Took her face between your hands so she can't look away. You rub her cheeks with thumb. Said you love her more then (your favorite thing to do/food/etc). She chuckled and said that's probally a lot then. You smirk and kiss her while pulling her shirt off.

Nathan:

He and you were both watching a movie. You were bored since it wasn't your favorite movie but Nathan seemed to like it. pout and poke his cheek for his attenion. He just waved his hand to do sign to stop you. You just smile and keep poking him everywhere. But no attenion. You cross arms and try to find something that will make him look away from the movie and pay attenion to you. Smirk and got on his lap. Finally he looked at you. You just kiss his neck. His hands rubbed your sides. You smirk and got off so he asked where you going after turning him on. Did middle finger up and left, laughing as he yelled to not leave a person with an erection.

Warren:

He was standing aside you. It was some stupid party and you just choose to sit on the chair and do nothing. Knew Nathan will have something weird put in the beers. Suddenly were pulled off the chair by Warren so ask what his problem is. He sat down and pulled you on his lap. He smiled and said his legs began hurting. You frown and ask if he shouldn't go party. He shook his head. Both confused to why you two here then. You took his hand and drag him out of the party so you both can go watch a movie somewhere.

Kate:

She has been studying all night for her test. You look up from your phone and frown. Walk over to her and ask if she's ever gonna put that book down. She shook her head. Pull her chair back and took a seat on her lap. Kiss her nose and said she won't be able to do the test if she falls asleep on her desk. She seemed to think before she nodded. Got off her lap and picked her up. Put her on the bed and cuddle her. Said she will do good. She smiled and said thank you.