When someone enters on a heated moment

Just a reminder, this is for both genders! And sorry if updates are gonna be slow. I FINALLY bought Life Is Strange Before The Storm, and it's AWESOME!

Should I add anyone else?

Sorry if this is writen bad but this is awkward to write.

Max:

Both were having a make out session on her bed. Before you could even take her shirt off, a flash went. Both look at door and saw a smirking Chloe holding Max's camera. Max immediatly covered her face with her pillow. You chased Chloe around, yelling for the picture because you knew she will show everyone she finds.

Chloe:

She and you broke into the pool. Both were making out in the pool. You took her bra off but quickly clip it back when hearing someone curse. Look and saw Nathan, who had his hands over his eyes. He yelled asking what your problem is. You and him began arguing while Chloe just waited till she can continue. When Nathan left, she pinned you against the side of the pool, saying she hates waiting.

Nathan:
He had you pinned against the wall, kissing your neck. You just smile and took his shirt off. His hands began working on your pants, trying to get them off. But of course Victoria had to storm in. She cursed so Nathan also cursed. The two argued. You eventually took the lamp off nightstand and threw aside Victoria, yelling for her to leave already. She ran off. Nathan said that was easier. You roll eyes and kiss him. Both continue were you both left off.

Warren:

You were on his lap, his boner poking you so laugh. He yelled to stop finding this funny. You were only leaned over and he got a boner. So were gonna help him. But sadly Max entered, saying she is here to return the DVD's. You sat on Warren's lap better to cover his boner. All talked like nothing was going on. When she left, Warren mumbled he is turned off. You chuckle and got off him, saying you have homework then.

Kate:

She and you were both on her bed. Your hand in her pants, rubbing her as she blushed. She looked so cute. Kiss her soft lips. Sadly the door slammed open. Look and saw Chloe, who just said 'Go Kate' before she left. You would have continued but Kate was too embarrassed so both cuddled.

Victoria:

You kissed her neck, leaving hickeys. She let out a small moan when you found her sweet spot. You pull her a bit closer and your hand tried to unbutton her pants but it was annoying. She chuckled when noticing. She did her pants off. You watched before she did yours off. Before you two could go further, heard Nathan say 'Fuck! Don't fuck here!' He had his eyes covered with his arm as his hand tried searching the door so he can leave. You just pushed him out and slammed the door shut. You and Victoria didn't really care so continued.