When they accidently hurt you

Requested by: WritingGeekFreak

Max:

She was busy taking pictures. You kissed her cheek so in reflex she quickly turned making the camera hit your face so curse and held it. She cursed then quickly took your head in her hands, asking if your okay. She awkward stared, hoping she didn't do anything too bad. You just hum to signal your okay. So when she was sure your okay, she laughed it off and said not to shock her like that again.

Chloe:

You were both at a party. She got bumped by some weirdo so she hit you, making you trip and fall. She looked shocked but then she angry turned and yelled at the weirdo, angry yelling he maked her hit you. So the two began arguing while you just roll eyes and wait for her to finish. When she finished arguing, she stroked your hair and asked if your okay so you nod. She grinned then handed you her beer, saying let's continue dancing then.

Nathan:

When he gets drunk he becomes a bit violent so usually stay away but sometimes stay. Which results in cuts now and then. But the worst injury was when he had a fight with his father and got really drunk afterwards but you didn't know so kept annoying him since you needed something. In return, he took your arm and just broke it. when he got sober, he was fast to be on his knees and hugging your waist, yelling he is so sorry and will do anything for you.

Warren:

He was doing some weird stuff for his science class. He mixed two stuff which resulted in a small explosion but in reflex, Warren slapped his hands away from the bottles, slapping your face so yell his name. He nervous laughed and said he's sorry. He awkward wiped the desk, chuckling softly at everything that just happened.

Kate:

She could never hurt you! She is way to nice to do it. Nor has it ever happen accidently since she is always careful.

Victoria:

She tends to slap your chest a lot to get your attenion or dig her nails in your arm when she is angry with someone. But never anything too big. She always gives a quick sorry before leaving.

Frank:

You were walking back in the RV when Frank accidently hit your back since he was too focused on his notebook, so you fell and your knees hard hit the little steps so curse and held them. He cursed then quickly crouched down, rubbing your knees and asking if your okay. When you nod, he rolled his eyes and said your crying. You just pout at him so he picked you up then threw you on the bed before he took your knees and began checking them to make sure nothing too bad.

Rachel:

You fell asleep while laying on a hill with Rachel. Rachel was too busy staring at stars. She noticed something so she walked to it but by doing so, her foot hit your stomach so curse and curl up in a ball. She just said woops then quickly crouched down and nervously pat your head, saying she didn't see you. When you glare up, she quickly yelled not to sleep in the dark if you don't want to get hit. Just roll eyes and got up, coughing a bit so she nervously got up, still worried.

Mark:

He never hurt you. He cares too much about you to hurt you. But when you broke up with him, he drugged you and threw you in the Dark Room. Then he gave you a whole speech about how you shouldn't leave him while he took pictures of you.

Juliet:

She never hurts you. She is careful with everything. When she is angry with you, she won't hurt you because she is smart enough to know that won't help anything.

Dana:

She was doing her cheerleading practice. But she accidently let go of her pom pom so the pom pom hit your eye making you curse and crouch down, covering eye with tears. Dana cursed then quickly ran over, asking over and over if your okay. When you yell of course not, she cursed again then ran off. Later she came back with an ice bag and nervously did it to you, saying she is so sorry.