Juliet Watson ~Catch Up~

I don't know why but I really like Juliet and Dana. I wish they got more scenes. Also for the people that don't know, Juliet is the school reporter. Like always, I removed few scenarios because writing all the scenarios is annoying.

Requested by:  ohmybeautyofjoshdun

Wattpad changed it's logo and such. In my opinion, I don't like this new version. I liked the old one better.

When and how you two hug:

She will hug you whenever she wants. Whenever you have to go to another class, she would be hugging your side. She is surprisingly clingy. Victoria would always roll her eyes and say Juliet is such a bitch for clinging to her boyfriend/girlfriend always. All you could say back is atleast she has one.

She hugs you for warmth:

It was snowing. You wore a hoodie and jacket so didn't really feel the cold as bad as Juliet did since she wore a shirt only. She glared so you just laugh, saying you told her to wear her jacket. Yelp when she opened your jacket and hugged you. Just laugh it off before zipping the jacket up. Now she was stuck but she didn't care, she loved how warm you are.

When you fall asleep on her:

She was typing on her laptop late in the night. She was writing some stuff for the school papers. You were staying awake so you could keep her company but you were getting tired. so did her arm up making her look but ignore. Lay head on her lap and just watch er face. Poke her cheek and said she's still wearing her make-up. She just chuckled and said she's knows. She stroked your hair which maked you even more sleepy so fell asleep fast.

She says a pick-up line:

'I can't get you out of my headlines.'

When your sick:

She will skip classes and just sit aside you while your resting. You wouldn't be able to fall asleep so she will talk till you fall asleep.

When you take too long in the bathroom:

She will wait few seconds but then begin slapping the door, yelling the hurry up. You would just do it and quickly get out. She would just huff and say you always take too long. All you could do is roll eyes and say she takes an hour in there every morning.

When you sit on her lap:

Usually she sits on your lap but your legs were hurting so she couldn't sit on them. She also had the only chair left in the classroom so just sat on her lap. Were too tired to give a fuck. She looked shocked but then she smiled and hugged your waist.

When you dance:

You and her always dance. Both would even skip class to just dance on her bed and be weird.

You ask for a piggyback ride:

You have been running around all day so were exhausted. Notice her so yell her name making her walk over with confusion. Just gave her a pout and sweetly ask for a piggyback ride. But instead got a death glare and a harsh "no" so you whimper and drag yourself, yelling how cruel she is.

She finds out you cut:

She found out but she didn't tell you she knew. She found out when you both were making out and you stopped her from undressing you. Sadly she noticed your cut wrists but she choose to keep quiet. She knew you were being bullied so she wrote a whole paper about it for the school papers about bullying going on in the school. She gave you more attenion and love.

When she feels lonely:

She barely feels lonely since she's always hanging out with you or Dana. But when she feels lonely, she will just be more clingy to you. Basically asking for attenion. At first you would be confused by her clingy attitude but then learned the reason so would hug her back and kiss her forehead.

When someone enters on a heated moment:

You both were making out on her bed. But sadly the door flew open so both look up to see Dana. She cringed before saying sorry and slammed the door back close. Juliet just sighed and asked why you didn't lock the door. You just glare and said you were too busy staring at your sexy girlfriend. She laughed at your excuse before she continued as if nobody ever interrupted.

When you go blind:

She was shocked when she found out but then she smiled and did her best to help you. It was hard to suddenly change everything since she couldn't have dangerous things laying around like her razors. She would have to help you walk around or else you walk into a wall but she never gave up. She is always here for you.

When you cook for her:

Normally she cooks but she injured her hands so couldn't. You offered to. She gave a nervous smile. You somehow broke the pan handle and broke a glass bowl. Just nervous laugh and said it will be pizza. All Juliet did was facepalm and she know she understands why she cooks.

When she sees you punch someone:

It wasn't your day so when you saw Zachary flirting with Juliet, who looked really uncomfortable, just stormed up to them. Took Zachary's collar and punched him before pushing him. Juliet was shocked but then she laughed and hugged you, saying thank you. Just hum and walk away, dragging her with you.

When she gets jealous:

She trusts you so she doesn't get jealous fast. But when Trevor was touching your waist, she was ready to throw her shoe at his face. Luckily you pushed him off and left. Juliet just smirked, proud you didn't give in to his bad flirting.

How you two met:

You were new and she found out so she was fast to you. She held a notebook, asking weird questions. She must have noticed your confusion because she chuckled and said she's Juliet, the news reporter. So answered the questions. She found you cool so she said she will give you a tour of the school so both became friends on your first day.

Where the two of you usual go on dates:

It depends on how both of you feel. Usual it's restaurants. But sometimes it's at a carnival or a picnic. It changes every now and then.