When you ignore them

I just wrote this quickly so sorry if it's bad.

Max:

She will take a picture and show you, saying stuff about how cute you look or how sexy. When you blush and tell her to stop, she will giggle and give you a hug. Both would talk about why your ignoring her before she said she will find a solution.

Chloe:

She will begin annoying you till you laugh or yell for her to stop. When you yell or laugh, she will stop and have a victory smirk.

Nathan:

He will begin yelling, asking what he did and what your problem is. Both would begin arguing. In the end you just walk off but he would follow, yelling he didn't mean to say such mean things.

Warren:

He will put on your favorite movie and buy your favorite food. He would force you to sit on the bed with him so you can watch the movie. At the end would have forgiven him and both talking again.

Kate:

She notices your sadness the moment you walk in. She took Alice (herbunny) and gave it to you since you like Alice. She asked if you wanna talk about it. shook head. She smiled and left. She came back with your favorite drink and sat down. She told you about some funny stuff that happened today so you would cheer up.

Victoria:

She won't notice only when she needs something and you ignore her. She acted bitchy first about it but then she noticed how serious it is and became serious. Both talked. You told her she should speak to you more and not only when she needs something. She did a childish thing: a pinky promise. Both laughed when you did the pinky promise.