You suck your thumb while sleeping

It's really hard to do scenarios for Juliet and Dana since they were barely shown so I can't give them much personality. They are the only normal people in the game probally.

Max:

She came back from an evening walk and saw you on the sofa. You were sucking your thumb, curled up in a ball. She stared before smiling. She took her camera and snapped two pictures. She put one in the picture book and the other in her phone just for when she feels bad, she will have something to chuckle at.

Chloe:

She came back from a party and saw you sleeping with your thumb in your mouth. She bited her lip not to break into loud laughter and wake you up. She quickly took her phone and snapped pictures for blackmail material. Then she quietly layed behind you and hugged your waist.

Nathan:

He and you were arguing so he yelled to stop acting like a baby. So you said no and acted like a baby by doing thumb in mouth while angry pouting. He just sighed and said your unbelievable. Tried your best not to laugh at that. So acted like this for few minutes before actually falling asleep. When Nathan didn't hear you anymore, he turned around in his chair to see you sleeping. All he did was sigh and say your really keeping the stupid act up. So he did your thumb out mouth before wiping it clean with his sleeve then he layed infront of you. He pulled you to his chest then held you while he fell asleep.

Warren:

Both were watching many movies. But it was a boring movie so both began asking each other weird questions. You ask how babies like sucking their thumbs so much. Both spent five minutes tryin to figure it out. Then you just did thumb in mouth and suck so Warren asked what your doing. Just shrug and say trying to figure it out yourself. Warren began laughing a lot. After a while of the boring movie, fell asleep on Warren's chest. He just laughed and mumbled you actually fell asleep that way. He wanted to do your thumb out your mouth but you bited down in your sleep so Warren quickly let go, not wanting you to bite your thumb off or something. So eventually he also fell asleep.

Kate:

Her bunny accidently bited your thumb so glare at the bunny. Luckily Kate carried it away before you could try to kill it. When she came back after puutting the bunny away from you, she noticed you fell asleep while sucking your thumb to make it feel better. Kate just chuckled and took a bandaid and did it around your thumb before she layed a blanket over your sleeping body. She kissed your cheek then went to her desk to go study.

Victoria:

She came back from shopping. She yelled your name to come help carry the other bags but you didn't. She glared and stormed to the bed and pulled the blankets back. She stared with confusion as you were cuddling the plushie she once gave you. Thumb in your mouth and curled up. Victoria stared before she smiled and kissed your temple then she went back down to bring in the other bags.

Frank:

You were working late so just fell asleep on Frank's bed, a joint was on your lips. (Your Frank's girl/boyfriend, of course you do drugs and that shit. Sorry for those who don't, I don't either.) Frank came back and took the joint from your lips before doing it in his. But since you were half asleep, you thought it might have fallen so just pat around before just sticking thumb in mouth, too tired to realize it's your finger and not the joint. Frank stared as he tried not to stare. He just pat your head and waited till you were fully asleep. When you were, he pulled your thumb out your mouth and sat aside you, reading his notebook to see the next customer while stroking your hair.

Rachel:

She and you were out, stargazing. She looked through the telescoop then grinned. She said your name but you didn't reply so she looked down. You were sitting on the grass, sucking your thumb while leaning forward as if ready to fall. Rachel chuckled before she pushed you down so you won't fall. She layed aside you and watched the stars while holding your hand.

Mark:

He was working late and you felt lonely. Then just do thumb on lips. It was more of you thinking about weird stuff but then fell asleep and never did thumb out mouth. So when Mark got home, he just stared for a good two minutes before he left and came back with his camera. He snapped a picture with a smirk. Blackmail material then put it away and he woke you up. You were confused but then cringe and wipe your thumb so he chuckled. He said he will make some dinner so nod.

Juliet:

She was going around, searching something special she can write in the school newspaper. She came across you on a bench. She didn't think much and walked past but then backwards and looked down with confusion. You were curled up in a ball, thumb in mouth. She just stared before she spot Chloe snickering. She glared at Chloe before doing your thumb out your mouth and sitting at your head, doing it on her lap. Chloe gave Juliet a disappointed look because her prank failed and she left. Juliet just chuckled then kissed your forehead before she just went on her phone as you slept on her lap.

Dana:

You were watch Dana cheerleading but then fell asleep. Sadly Tyler is an asshole of a friend and did your thumb in your mouth then took a picture to go show his skating buddy. Dana noticed you sleeping like a baby so she chuckled before running over. She layed her pon-pon on your face so woke up by the ticklish feeling. She said someone will see and bully you if you sleep like that. Stare with confusion but then spot Tyler showing a picture of you to his friend so glare. Gave Dana a quick kiss then ran off to go kill Tyler. Dana just chuckled then went back to her team.