First Kiss

Sorry that I haven't updated in a long while. I was sick and found a shit ton of animes to watch.

Requested by: Wynonna_Earper

Max:

She wanted a picture of you two she can carry around in her wallet for some reason. So while the camera was getting ready to take a picture, you smirk then quickly kiss Max. Max looked shocked but then smiled and kissed back. When the picture came out, Max didn't hold it in her wallet but hung it in her room.

Chloe:

She was glaring at the person who was talkng to you. But Chloe was jealous since the person kept touching your arm way too much to her liking. So she stormed over then just took your chin before kissing you. You were in shock as the person awkward slided away. Chloe smirked when seeing the person was away. Then she casually left as you were still trying to process what just happened.

Nathan:

He was on his bed, crying, ranting on about stuff. When you tried to comfort him, he would begin ranting again, totally ignoring what you said. When you told him to calm it down, he began yelling with more tears. Finally you got enough of his yelling. So just take his face in both of your hands then kissed him. He was fast to finally shut up and wipe his tears, stuttering asking what you did that for. You just smiled and said because you love him. He stared but then embarrassed covered his face so you couldn't help but laugh and hug him.

Warren:

He was waaay to hyped over his favorite movie. But it was midnight so you were nervous someone might come and report you for being in his room at night. You told him to be silent so he nod. Only for few minutes later to be yelling again. You finally got enough by his yelling. Just took his chin and kissed him then told him to be quite. He was fast to nod like crazy. He just sat staring at the screen, not really watching the movie, more thinking about the kiss you just gave him.

Kate:

She saw many couples in her movies kissing so she wanted to try it but she didn't know how to tell you. So one day she nervous rushed to you then went on her toes and wanted to kiss your cheek. But since she touched your shoulder, you looked in confusion only to get lips on yours. Both stare in shock then you just smile and take her waist to kiss her better. When you pulled away, she covered her face and ran off. You were confused but later she came and explained she just got too shy and loved the kiss.

Victoria:

She was dragging you around the mall, squealing whenever she saw a good store. You just tired dragged your feet. Whenever you told her you wanna go home, she said sure only to step into another store. So finally got enough. Just took her arm and said you wanna go. But her eyes were too focused on another store so just kiss her, which got all her attenion to you finally. You glare and said your getting pissed off. She finally agreed to go home so both walked home.

Frank:

Both were high and drunk. You were just laughing as he was trying to not crash during driving. You curse when it was he almost hit a light pole. That maked you finally realize how danger this actually is so quickly told him to stop. But he said no so you glare. Just got out chair then kissed him so he was fast to stop driving and look in confusion to what you just did. You just chuckle at his reaction then said he's gonna get you both killed. He frowned but got out the driver seat.

Rachel:

The first kiss was when you confessed during star gazing. Well, you tried to. You tried confessing but ended up just stuttering out weird words due how nervous you were. Rachel just chuckled at how cute you looked before she gave you a small peck on the lips and said she loves you. You just blush before saying you love her too.

Mark:

He was all stressed and working late. You were bored and waiting for him to finally go to bed so you can also go to bed. The only way you would get his attenion was whenever you would touch him but then he would go back to the papers. So just chose to take his chin and kiss him which maked him finally stop thinking about only the papers and look at you. When you told him to go sleep already; he finally agreed.

Juliet:

It's a big surprise but Juliet never got her first kiss. So one day she came to you. She just nervous asked if she can kiss you. You just stare but then chuckle and said sure. So she nervously leaned closer but then said she has no clue how to kiss. You just laugh then kissed her to help her out. She just awkward stood there so when you pulled away, she embarrassed said kissing is more difficult then it looks.

Dana:

She was training for her cheerleading but she seemed tired. So you told her to stop and go to her dorm already but she denied, saying she knows she can do better. So you just took her neck then kissed her. While she was in shock, you quickly took her bridal style then walked out the gym class to go to her dorm.