(S)He finds out you cut

I think I'm gonna add Victoria, but I'm not sure yet!

Also I'm not trying to offend anyone by this. I know how horrible cutting is, I did it myself. So please don't be angry at me if I offend you.

Max:

You were cutting yourself, crying. Little did you know Max was already back home. She entered the bathroom, holding a towel to go in the shower. All you two did was stare at each other, both not knowing what to do. She was fast to take your wrists and do the towel around them. You tried to speak but she left, calling an ambulance. You said she's overreaction but she just yelled your bleeding. This was the first time she dropped her camera and didn't care. All her mind was on is saving you from yourself.

Chloe:

She knew about your cutting because you told her when you two met. She never seen it, till now. She entered, hoping for a warm bath after hanging out with Max. but instead she found you int he corner, crying with bleeding wrists. She was fast to slide to you while yelling asking what the fuck wrong is with you. All you could do was cry more, never wanted her to see this. She called her mother, not knowing what else to do. Chloe kept muttering stuff, staring at you in shock the whole time. She's probally thinking your worse then Nathan at the moment. At the end of the day, she was just holding you and saying to never do such a scary thing ever again. You couldn't help but chuckle because this is coming from the girl who stood at the edge of a cliff yesterday, being drunk.

Nathan:

You and Nathan know about each other's selfharm. You never did it too deep or do it on spots where people could see. But today... fuck the world! Everyone was getting on your nerves so first thought was to cut yourself. You were cutting your wrist, deep and long cuts. Nathan entered. At first he didn't think much of it since he seen you do it before but when he noticed the amount of blood and how hard you were crying, he shot in action. He snatched the razor and carried you to his car. He drove fast to the hospital, not caring if he gets speeding tickets, he's rich so he can pay them all. At the end of the day, got a whole lecture. He said if you stop then he will too. You accepted that deal so he will be save.

Warren:

He has good eyes so he saw it the moment your sleeve lifted a tiny bit. He pulled you out the room and asked about it. You explained about the bullies so he said he will take care of that. He kissed your cuts. Then it became awkward. But luckily Chloe entered and dragged you to the room again so you two can continue watching movies and be weird.

Kate:

She entered your room, holding her bunny. But when she noticed you laying on the floor, blood pouring out your wrists and ankels, she almost dropped her bunny but held it tighter quickly. She ran to Max's room since it's closest. Max called the ambulance while Kate was crying and holding you, begging your okay. When you were back awake, she was just hugging you, crying and saying she was so scared. You just cried and said your sorry. Both crying, cuddling on the hospital bed.