They propose to you

I know I haven't updated in ages but that is because I was out of ideas. I figure this is the best scenario for the last scenario of this book.

Max:

She didn't know how to ask it since it is quite embarrassng to do so she choose to take a beautiful picture of a ring and write "Will you marry me?" underneath it. Then she put it on your phone and waited. Of course when you found it, you chuckled and said yes.

Chloe:

She did it when you both were just chilling on her truck on some cliff, watching Arcadia Bay from above. She was staring at you more then the town so you asked what wrong is. She just pulled out a ring from her pocket then asked if you want to marry her. All you could do was grin and nod quickly so she smiled and excitedly put the ring on your finger then kissed you passionatly.

Nathan:

He thinks marriage is stupid so he never thought of it, till he heard you and your friends talking about it. Then he began wondering how life would be if he and you were to be married. He loved the thought of you and him being married so he immediatly bought a ring. He didn't care that his parents don't like you, he loves you so he will make his. So when you came to his dorm, he quickly went on one knee and asked it. It of course took you by surprise but you just laughed out of happiness then said yes.

Warren:

He searched up on the internet many ways to propose but he found them all either cringy or too embarrassing to do so he found his own way. Movie night! So while you both were cuddling and watching your favorite movie, he nervously asked if you would want to marry him. You just chuckled and said yes. He grinned then gave you a quick kiss before hugging you tightly. For the rest of the night he couldn't sleep because he was so happy.

Kate:

She wanted to make it sweet so she told you to follow the pink flowers. You were confused but while walking around, notice pink flowers so followed the path. It was a bit of a puzzle to find each pink flower so that was a bit fun and annoying at the same time. When you arrived at some park, saw different colored flowers spelling "Will you marry me?" and Kate standing behind the flowers, shakingly holding a box with a ring in it. You just smiled as tears formed out of happiness then said of course. She quickly stepped over the flowers then put the ring on your finger before saying she is so happy you said yes. You just chuckled then gave her a kiss before hugging her.

Victoria:

She doesn't want to propose, she thinks it's your job. But one day it wasn't her day so she was angry at everything, including you who was innocently eating your food. She stormed to you then angry asked when you're gonna ask her to marry you. All you could do was stop mid-way your bite of your delicious food then ask what the fuck she means. So she simply rolled her eyes and said it's your job to ask her to marry you.. All you did was stare then awkward ask if she wants to marry you. So she smiled and said of course then gave you a kiss before saying she will go find a place for the honeymoon. All you could do was eat your food in confusion of what just happened.

Frank:

You were confused when you saw Frank chasing Pompidou, yelling in anger. When you asked what wrong is, he just looked away, looking embarrassed. It took you a lot of bothering him to get him to tell you what wrong is. He said Pompidou ate the ring he was gonna give you when he proposes you. You just stared, trying to process what he said then laughed so he asked what's so funny. You just said he doesn't need a ring for you to say yes. So he just awkward scratched his arm, mumbling that's what most people do. You just chuckled then gave him a kiss and said you would be happy to marry him.

Rachel:

It was while you both were stargazing, a bit drunk. Both were asking each other about random things of life. You ask how it would be if you both were married. She shrugged and said nothing different besides having to wear a ring. So both just stare at the sky then she asked if you wanna test it out though. You were confused then chuckle and ask if that's her way of asking you to marry her. She just nod so laugh but then said sure. Then both continue asking weird questions about life.

Mark:

He doesn't like making a scene so he just pulled out a tiny box with a ring in it and asked it while you both were eating dinner. You just smiled and said of course. So he put the ring on your finger then both casually continued to eat dinner as if nothing happened.

Juliet:

She talked with Dana about this for days but they just couldn't find a way. So Juliet become nervous, worrying you might not actually want to marry her. So when you came to chill at her dorm, she asked what you think about marriage so you just shrugged and said you don't think much about it. So she nervously asked what you would do if she asked you to marry her. You just chuckled then gave her a kiss and said you would say yes. So she just grinned, happy you wouldn't say no. She choose to wait to ask you to marry her for another time, she is just happy knowing you would want to marry her.

Dana:

She invited you to come watch her cheerleading practice. While they were dancing and singing their little cheerleading song, they suddenly began yelling, asking if you wanna marry Dana. You were shocked and a bit embarrassed but quickly nod yes so the girls all freaked out while Dana happy jumped in your arms then kissed you.