You say 'I hate you' as a joke

Requests open! If you want a character added, just tell me and it will be done.

Max:

Chloe dared you to say I hate you to Max. She was behind the corner, filming it. You went up to Max, who was taking pictures. You had to try so hard not to laugh as ou said the three words. She looked up at you. You panicked when she suddenly cried. Hug her and yelled it was a joke. Chloe behind the corner, laughing. In the end all three on the sofa, eating ice creams as you and Chloe kept saying sorry for two minutes straight.

Chloe:

You were bored in the car so smirk having an idea. Said 'I hate you'. Suddenly she slammed her foot on the brake and you fell off the chair. Yelled asking if she's crazy. She suddenly began yelling she is the best thing that ever happened to you. Then she drove again, not even giving you time to get back on your seat. You mumble it was a joke. She just did her middle finger up.

Nathan:

You knew he was a tikking time bomb that can explode if you say one thing wrong, but you REALLY wanna see his reaction if you say that you hate him. So you went to his room, serious face and said 'I hate you!'. He just stared at you, not moving a tiny bit. Suddenly he began yelling asking why and saying you can't just say such mean things.

Warren:

He wanted to watch the same movie again so you groan and said 'I hate you!' He laughed and hugged you. Suddenly he went serious and asked if you were for real. You laugh and said you were joking. He smiled and gave you a kiss before selecting another movie he hasn't watched yet.

Kate:

She was studying. You pout and ask if she really doesn't wanna go to the party. She shook her head. You need an idea to get her out that chair and come. Then said 'I hate you'. And it worked! She got off the chair and asked why. Her voice sounded hurt so immediatly regret saying that; hug her and yell you were joking. She wiped her eyes and said not to say such mean things. You said sorry and gave her temple a kiss.