You ask for a piggyback ride

Should I add Victoria?

Max:

You wanted to see if she could carry you on her back. You asked if you could get on. She was stuttering stuff before finally nodding. You cheered and got on, but like expected she fell on her knees which maked you laugh. You said sorry. She shook her head and said she will train hard so she can carry you. You just laughed and kissed her cheek, thanking her for trying.

Chloe:

You both were being weird. Max taking pictures. Chloe noticed because she said to pose. Both did weird pose. You ask if she can give you a piggyback ride. She crouched down so got on. Both did peace sign to the camera as Max was laughing at how cute you two are.

Nathan:

Your legs were hurting so you asked for a piggyback ride. He said hto get on his back. You smile and got on. But it wasn't for ong, after five minutes he dropped you and said your heavy. All you could do was do middle fingers up. Would have chased him around but legs hurt.

Warren:

You both were watching a movie. There was some cool scene so both tried recreating it. You went on his back and tried the pose but he stumbled so both fell. You immediatly began hitting him making him laugh.

Kate:

She was trying to get a box off the top shelf that you couldn't reach, but sadly both failed to get it. You ask if you can go on her back then. She seemed to hesitate but then nodded. You smile and got on, finally able to get the stupid box that someone put on the top shelf. When you got off, she gave your cheek a kiss and left with the box.