When you act in a movie

I wrote this fast so sorry if it's bad.

Please sent requests! Or should I add someone else? It can be anyone.

Max:

She will be at the set and be taking pictures. At first you were nervous because she was there but then got used to it. If she isn't there, got nervous because now she isn't there to encourage you.

Chloe:

She will watch the movie over and over, yelling how cute or sexy you look. You will just roll eyes and say she has watched it 10 times already. She would will just shrug at you.

Nathan:

He was drunk while watching it. He kept kissing the Ipad, saying his angel is looking good. You would just laugh at how weird he is when drunk. He passed out, hugging the Ipad.

Warren:

He has many movies and he choose to finally watch some. But while watching the second one, he noticed a girl/boy who looked a lot like you. When the camera zoomed in on you, he freaked out and began yelling that he is dating a superstar. But you just had to enter on this weird moment. It took you a half hour to explain your not famous and it was just a small scene.

Kate:

She watched it but it was a horror movie so she was hiding behind you. You just nervously laugh and say she can't see your scenes. She said you shouldn't act in such movies. Hug her and said you will keep it in mind. Just for her, you skipped through the horror stuff and only to your scenes. At the end she said you were amazing so thanked her.

Victoria:

She would find any mistakes to tease you about it or say how bad those are. In other words; she is jealous of how you maked a lot more of money then she does with her part-time job. But when you began crying at how mean she is over your dream job, she immiedatly said sorry and said it was amazing.