Where the two of you usually go on dates

This was requested by someone on Quotev.

Max:

You take her to beautiful places for her to take pictures of. Both would have fun exploring the new places.

Chloe:

Dates are at the junkyard with pizza. That's her idea of a date and honestly you love it. It's fun and both can do what you two want there.

Nathan:

For the first date he took you to an expensive restaurant but that maked you nervous and awkward. So told him. Now dates are just at the Two Whales since it's comfortable there and isn't too expensive.

Warren:

Cinema. He would pay of course. You both would watch the newest movies or old movies again. It's really fun.

Kate:

You took her to the carnival for the first date. At first she was nervous but then she found it fun and both had a good time. She found it so fun so dates are always at carnivals.

Victoria:

Of course you had to take her to the best place around. But it wasn't as fun as Victoria thought it would be. So both just have dates at her dorm. You let her do your nails because it makes her happy. It's more like a sleepover then a date.

Frank:

The first date was a picnic which you liked so both kept doing it. Frank was uncomfortable at expensive places so didn't push him to take you to a restaurant, are happy with the picnics.

Rachel:

Both of you love to stargaze and picnic at the same time as a date. It's fun to eat under a sky full with beautiful stars.