When you rage over video games

Most of these are just based on what happened to me once... Warning: A lot of swearing.

Requested by: Edgyusername666

Max:

You were just playing a game but had to do the battle again. After five tries, finally won. You just sigh in relief. Max just chuckled, asking if you can come help so you nod. But as you quit the name, froze. She raised her eyebrow and asked what. You just scream so she flinched, asking what wrong is. Scream you didn't save the fucking game. She stared then slowly raised her camera and snapped a picture so you scream this isn't the fucking time. After that, you spent four hours just sobbing in bed, screaming you have to redo the whole fucking battle. Max just taking pictures of you while patting your head.

Chloe:

She and you were playing a multiplayer game. Chloe said she isbn't good at this game, but guess what. The bitch is winning! You just kept yelling for your character to stop being a bitch and start winning. Chloe was dying of laughter aside you. After the game, you just yelled at her she lied. She just laughed more, saying she knows. Just did middle finger up so she returned it.

Nathan: (This actually happened to me while playing Amnesia...)

He and you always rage at games so it's not rare to find you both becoming angry at your games. Today were on his computer. Were just playing Amnesia when a Grunt came. All you did was scream fuck off and tap the buttons harder. Your heartbeating faster so just yell you hate this game. Nathan just looked from the bed, up from his phone. He just simply said to stopt hen so you turn and yell no. Then turn back and continue gaming. But got killed so angry threw the keyboard out window. Nathan yelled in anger so curse when realizing what you did. Both stare down the window to see the keyboard had hit Victoria. Both share a look before hiding under the window so Victoria can't see it's you who did it.

Warren: (Aaand this happened to me when I was younger...)

He and you were gaming on the DS. You encountered a Pokemon you really wanted so grin. Warren glanced to why your grinning like a psycho at your DS but then also smiled, saying your lucky so nod. You used your Pokemon to beat the other one. When it had the red part of it's health, you threw a Pokeball. Waited but suddenly the motherfucker popped out. All you did was stare before yelling what the fuck. Warren flinched then looked at you as if you just murdered someone. Just try again but the bitch died from Rocky Helmet. Just scream and kick legs on the bed. Warren nervously trying to calm you, saying you will encountered another one. But as you clench the DS, suddenly it snapped so both froze and look at hands. You broke the DS in two. Scream you didn't get to save the fucking game even. Warren yelled, asking if that's really the problem now. So both basically screaming at each other while you were having a meltdown over your now-broken DS.

Kate:

Kate doesn't like swearing so whenever you game, you usually do it at Warren's place or Chloe's. But they both were busy so just played at Kate's. She was calmly petting her bunny, Alice, when you suddenly began swearing. She turned at you in shock since she barely hears you swear. You were just yelling at your game, tapping in anger on the keys. Kate asked what's wrong so you yell the problem of the game. Kate just sat aside you and looked. She cringed at your screen since she's not a fan of video games. Then she went back to Alice, asking you to be a bit more quiet or the neighbors will complain. Just mock her so she glared. Quickly said you will be quiet. So all you did whenever you got angry at game would be kick legs and slam fists down while biting lip in anger.

Victoria:

She was playing a video game but she kept failing so she asked you to do it. You were bored so did it. But as you played, understood why she kept failing. You couldn't win the battle either. Victoria nervously said you can stop but you yell your gonna win this fucking battle. Press the buttons harder, thinking this will do more damage to the boss. Even did your body side-to-side, as if that's gonna do something. Victoria just sighed, giving up on trying to get you off the game before you throw with something. In the end you just cuddled Victoria while angry pouting, mumbling you couldn't beat that shitty game. Victoria just sighed and pat your head, saying she will ask someone smarter. But this comment maked you go back on the game quickly and begin trying again.

Frank:

He was raging at his game so told him to stop it already. So he shuffed the phone to you. Flappy Bird. Stare before glaring. Frank just sat at the driver seat and began driving. So you tried. And tried. And tried. But the bitch kept hitting the damn pipes. So all you could do was yell in anger, asking why the fuck he's not even flying around them. Frank just chuckling, saying the game isn't 3D. All you did was scream you know. He just watched with amusement while driving to the next customer spot.

Rachel:

You both were on your bed. You were gaming as Rachel sat aside you. She was texting with Chloe probally which already annoyed you. You have been stuck in the same damn room for an hour already. Eventually got angry and began shouting, asking where the fuck the exit is. Rachel just calmly said to search it up then. Mock her sentence while angry searching it up. But the playthrough didn't help much so you continue yelling, now about how that playthrough was shitty. Rachel suddenly took the controller and casually walked to the exit of the building then gave the controller back. Just stare at her before yelling you knew that. Stubbornly continue gaming, angry pouting. Rachel just chuckled before she took a pic and sent it to Chloe. Next day Chloe teased you about it.

Mark: (This happened to me also, along with Dana's scenario)

He was annoyed because you kept annoying him so he just installed the first game he found. Getting Over It. You just played it. The beginning was annoying but you get over it. But while going, you got more angry. Eventually got too angry and yell asking how the fuck the bastard even got in that pot. Mark flinched at your sudden shout then shouted back to keep it down. Just stick tongue out to him then continued gaming. Kept questioning the bastard in the pot. Noticed Mark look into the room so angry ask what. He stared before he chuckled and said you raging is funny. Just did middle finger up then continue gaming.

Juliet:

She watched you gaming. You glance at her with confusion. She just smiled so gave a nervous smile back with confusion. Ask what wrong is. She shrugged, saying she's waiting till you get angry. All you did was roll eyes, saying you don't rage. She chuckled. But after few seconds, you were screaming at the screen. Juliet just aside you, silent and staring as you were raging. The next day, you found an arcticle in the school newspaper about how games make students violent. All you did was chase after her, yelling that isn't true.

Dana:

She was once bored so she installed the game... Getting Over It. She got to the fucking finish as if it was nothing so she asked if you want to do it. You smirked and said sure. The fucking problem is, you never seen a gameplay of this shitty game so didn't know what you were in for. While playing, the beginning angered you so Dana had to get over that part for you. When she did, you quickly took back over. But while trying, kept failing so yelled in anger. Dana just had fun filming you raging. When you were half way in the game, guess what! The fucking bastard in the pot fell the whole way back down making you scream and throw chair to other side of room then just lay on the floor, saying you hate your life. Dana just laughing, filming you some more from different angels.