When you cook for them

Sorry if you wanted something longer, I tried my best. This was requested by someone on Quotev.

Max:

You always cook because she's too busy with her studying and taking pictures. She finds your cooking okay. Nothing special about it since it's always a normal meal.

Chloe:

You wanted to cook but burned the food. Chloe spent a half hour laughing at you before she finally cooked. She explained everything and how long you should let the meat on the stove. Were confused at how she's so good, maybe she got it from her mother.

Nathan:

You can only cook for him when he's sick, otherwise he will just buy expensive food. He says your cooking is bad but secretly he likes it.

Warren:

He and you cook together. He doesn't like it when you do a lot of work. You will cut the stuff while he puts it on the stove. Then eat and do the washing dishes together.

Kate:

She likes to study a lot so you will cook for her. She would always say it's great but knew she didn't like it. She is just too kind so she can't admit that it's bad. So would always change the recipe till she says it's amazing.

Victoria:

She finds your cooking okay. She says it reminds her of her mother's cooking. You always cook but she found it mean to make you always cook. So would switch everyday.