Rachel Amber ~Catch Up~

I'm officially out of ideas. Please sent requests! I removed some scenarios since I was getting tired of writing this because it was taking too long.

Once again requested by: Meme_Child081

When and how you two hug:

She likes to hug you a lot. The hugs are always warm and full with love.

She hugs you for warmth:

It was snowing and she just came back from a party. You were calmly playing your video game when feeling cold arms around you so yell she's freezing. She commented back your really warm. Groan and try to get her off but she just tighten her grip. Were stuck being hugged by her till she finally got warm.

When you fall asleep on her:

You both were done drinking a whole bottle of wine so now both on a bench, just sitting there. You could feel yourself becoming sleepy. Rachel must have noticed because she did the bottle off her lap and said to lay down. So you did and did head on her lap. She talked about weird stuff till you fell asleep.

She says a pick-up line:

"Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?"

When your sick:

She will skip classes and just stay at your side. When you say you can handle yourself, she will begin arguing about how your weak and need help. She will only leave to get you something or go to the pharmacy.

When you take too long in the bathroom:

She will begin making beats on the door or she will yell other people also need to use the bathroom. If you still don't open, she will begin picklocking the door and sneak in the shower to scare you. When you yell in shock, she will laugh at her success and casually take a shower. When you tell her to leave, she will use the excuse that this saves money.

You sit on her lap:

Usually she sits on your lap but you injured your leg and she was sitting on the only spot left on the sofa. Chloe was taking most of the sofa but she fell asleep so couldn't move. You ask if you could sit. Rachel pout and said she's tired so glare. She then smiled a smile that said she got an idea. She took your waist and put you on her lap. After a while, she teasinly asked if she also weighs this much so slap her shoulder making her laugh and say she's joking.

You say "I hate you" as a joke:

When you said it, she immediatly got angry and upset. She even broke the glass table and yelled asking why your doing this. It took you a half horu to convince her it was just a bad joke. Eventually she "forgave" you. She just gave you silent treatment as punishment.

You wear a piece of her clothes:

You both had sex in school when the bell rang so both hurried back to class. But during class, Chloe began snickering so ask what. She pointed at your feet so look. You accidently took Rachel's boots instead of yours... After class were fast to run to her. She was already holding your shoes with an amused smile. Both changed, shared a kiss before running back to class.

When you dance:

You both dancing at parties a lot so it's no surprise to see each other dancing. She would tease your dancing but actually find it good and sexy. She once even maked you give her a lap dance right at the club because she was wasted. You were also drunk so gave it. Of course some perverts were staring so Rachel yelled at them. They ran, screaming like little girls.

You ask for a piggyback ride:

Your leg was injured because you were an idiot and fell off the stairs while drunk. Rachel was fast to come run over and do you on her back. You just whimper at the pain of having the move. You were in pain but she was voereacting. She immediatly called Chloe over so she can drive you two to the hospital.

She finds out you cut yourself:

You had the worst day of your life so of course your gonna cut yourself. You promised yourself you would stop but can't. But at the 11th cut, the door opened. You and Rachel just stared at each other for a long time before she suddenly said if you wanna kill yourself you need to cut the other way and lock your door. Were confused to why she's not helping so asked it. She shrugged and said if you really wanna die you would have jumped off the roof. Gave her a "what the fuck" look. But she still sat aside you and let you tell her about your day which maked you fell better. Soon were crying like a baby so she held you while throwing the razor in trashcan.

When she feels lonely:

She feels lonely a lot but won't admit it. You learned about this so would begin hanging out with her more. Would buy her gifts every two weeks to make her feel happy. Would buy her stuff that has stars on it which makes her happy.

You fall:

You were both running down a hill. But you accidently tripped over something so rolled down. Rachel yelled in shock and ran faster before she crouched besides you. You were fine so she relaxed and began hitting your chest so laugh. She yelled you scared her. Just said sorry over and over till she finally stopped hitting you. Then both casually continue day. Well she did mention it for few weeks to tease you and make you embarrassed.

When someone enters on a heated moment:

She left hickeys on your neck. Her hand went into your pants but suddenly the door opened. Chloe stared. She awkwardly said sorry and left quickly. Rachel sighed and said she has to go kill that girl. You kick her leg softly and said it's mean to leave you. She smirked and said that's your punishment then for what you did yesterday. He left, leaving you all alone there. But Chloe had it worse because he had to go hide or else Rachel would kill him.

When you ignore her:

She will throw a tantrum that always shocks you. You would have to calm her. When she is calmed, she will apologize for what she did to you to make you ignore her. In other words, you usual only ignore her for a little while before getting over it and speaking to her again before she can throw a tantrum and throw something at you.

When you act in a movie:

She will force her parents to watch it and also make Chloe watch it. It became her favorite movie... well not really. It wasn't her genre, she just loves your scenes so that's her only reason to watch it. when you said she doesn't have to watch it, she argued back it's a good movie. You just let her be.

When you go blind:

She will help you with everything and explain what's around you. You began making random braclets for fun since it was easy to make. It probally doesn't look good since you can't see, but like doing it. Rachel wears every braclet you make. It makes you happy which makes her happy.

When she sees you punch someone:

She exit her house to see you punch someone. Punched so hard the dude fainted. Both you and Rachel just stared at the man. She slowly asked what the fuck. You explained he was trying to break in. She was fast to kiss your cheek and say your her hero. Just chuckle before complaining your knuckles hurt though. The dude got arrested since he tried to break in. You got ice on your knuckles with Rachel calling you a hero to praise you.