When they meet your parents

I really didn't know what to write at these scenarios but it was requested so I did it. I wrote this fast so sorry if it's bad!

Also I wanna make a Pokemon x Reader Scenarios book but I'm not sure. Should I do it or not? Or should I do a different Scenario book? Please give me some ideas on what book I can make next.

Requested by: MmeBear

Max:

Max was nervous and kept asking stuff about them which maked you roll eyes. When they met each other, Max kept stuttering out stuff which maked you laugh. When the whole meeting was done, your parents said their proud of you for finding such a nice girl with a fun hobby. You just said you know.

Chloe:

Of course parents disapproved of Chloe since she has crazy blue hair, wears weird clothes. You just rolled eyes but of course Chloe won't let herself be insulted. They all began arguing. So yeah, the meeting went bad. Had to drag Chloe out the house and drive away before she yells about what you two in bed and how you enjoy it. Father would definitely kill her if she said all that.

Nathan:

You and Nathan were just at the school parking lot. Both didn't expect your parents to come visit so when they found you and Nathan having a make-out session, they were really angry. Both you and Nathan go a whole lecture which maked you roll your eyes but Nathan just nervously nod. When parents calmed down, you introduced Nathan to them. Parents say they find Nathan fine but you know they disapprove of him.

Warren:

Your parents live far away so Skyped them instead. Warren didn't know so he just walked in and casually began searching through your movies. You were trying not to die of laughter so called him over. His face immediatly went to shock so finally laugh. Introduced your parents to him. Warren just shyly waved while parents awkwardly waved. Warren went around th elaptop so he's not in view. Then he began mouthing asking why you would not tell him. You just laughed and continued your talk with your parents.

Kate:

Your parents knew Kate before you did. You were dragged to church and you began sending notes to Kate out of boredom. When the church ended, were outside with parents. Kate came over and talked with them. You were shocked they knew each other. You asked if they knew Kate so mother nod and said Kate is the nicest girl you could meet. You couldn't disagree with that one.

Victoria:

You both were enemies before you two became lovers. She knew your parents before you two became lovers so she was rude to them. But now she's your lover and meeting them again. Of course mother kept bringing the old times back which seemed to annoy her so you told her to stop it. Father just shrugged and said as long as you two are happy together. So Victoria liked your father while she hated your mother.

Frank:

You were at a carnival with Frank when your parents came over. You just nervously said hey. Frank didn't know who or how your parents look so he casually asked who the fuck they are. Your mother looked shocked while your father looked nervous which confused you. Suddenly Frank pointed at father and said the dude who bought a ton of drugs yesterday. Mother and you looked shocked. So a whole fight broke out between your mother and father. You

Rachel:

Rachel brought it up. She said it's unfair how you know her parents and she doesn't know yours. You shrugged and said it never came to your mind. So both went to your house and met them. It went fine. Rachel was nervous but wouldn't show it so you just kissed her cheek and said she's doing good. She smiled and said thx. Then parents entered the room again so all began talking casually.