When (s)he feels lonely

Max:

She will take more pictures to keep her busy. When you come back, she will show them and explain why she took them and how great they look. You would just hug her from behind and listen.

Chloe:

She will go find you or Max. if you both busy, she will begin blasting loud music so you would py some attenion to her. If you still ignore her she will begin shaking your shoulders, singing loudly. Eventually you will pay attenion because she can get annoying after few minutes.

Nathan:

He feels lonely fast so you can not leave him alone for too long. He will begin texting you, asking when your coming back or asking what your doing. You will try best to text him back but sometimes don't notice you got one so he would throw a childish tantrum about it. when you come back, will have to cuddle with him to make him happy again.

Warren:

He will be calling every hour, annoying you by texting you every second. When you come back he will overreact and act as if you just survived a war and never need to leave him again.

Kate:

She doesn't get lonely fast but when she does she will begin petting her bunny, saying she hopes your okay. When you come back, she will begin asking a thousand of questions, most asking if your okay.