When you two break up

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a while! I was planning on doing it yesterday but I ate a pizza and then sushi right after it so I felt too sick to update. Also was too busy rewatching the Transformers movies just for fun. Also I'm planning on making a Clone Wars x Reader Scenario book so please look forward to that!

Jefferson will be added next.

Requested by: KawaiLittleShipper

Max:

When you two broke up, she and you just became good friends. She tried not to hate you for your choose. Eventually she forgave you and just went with Chloe while you found your love. When you both met years later, both still good friends and always met up once a week to catch up.

Chloe:

You just needed a break from her wild life but that wasn't a good choice. She went to more parties, drank more and got more angry. So you quickly went with her again before she would turn to cocaine or such.

Nathan:

His parents forced you two to break up. At first ignored it but eventually his father began threatening your family so had to stop the relationship. Both became depressed of it. But one day your mother ran in and said the words you wish you never had to hear. Nathan commited suicide. The break up was Nathan's last thing he needed to get enough courage to kill himself.

Warren:

He just tried many things to get you back but you denied. So he watched many sad movies for many weeks till he eventually got over it. He came back to you after a year and asked to be friends. It took you few seconds but then agreed. So both just became movie buddies. In other words, both watch movies every Saturday.

Kate:

When you broke up, that was the biggest reason she wanted to jump off the roof. Luckily Max got her down so you held her tightly, crying how stupid your decision was. Both just crying in each others arms for a long time before eventually both going back together as if nothing happened.

Victoria:

You got enough of her bitchy attitude so broke up with her. Of course she didn't like this and told everyone bad things about you which weren't true. This caused you two to go from lovers, to friends, to enemies. When you both met two years later, both still angry at each other so never catched up. Just forgot all about her and she did the same.

Frank:

He broke up with you because your parents were angry that your dating a drug dealer. Frank was angry at himself for letting your parents get the best of him so he stopped selling drugs and took them instead. When you found out, told him that you still love him and your parents can't do anything about that. So both got back together, this time not letting your parents interfere.

Rachel:

Apparently you weren't good enough for Rachel, said by her stupid father. Rachel noticed how angry you were getting and how you were getting depressed so she broke up with you to stop you from being hurt. But of course you were fast to argue with her father till he finally approved of you so you and Rachel can go back together without her father putting you in depression.