You wear a piece of his/her clothes

Max:

You were in a hurry to class. During class, Dana asked if you got new shoes. You were confused so look at shoes. Curse when seeing they are Max's shoes. After class had to rush to her. Both changed shoes. She was laughing about it so told her to stop it. She said it's too funny. Kissed her to shut her, which worked. Then had to rush to next class which your already late for.

Chloe:

You were in a hurry to your new part-time job. Heard Chloe laugh so ask what. She said your bed hair is funny. You curse and search something to cover it with. Smirk and pull her beanie off her head before running off before she can get it back. Did middle finger up and she returned it as you drove off.

Nathan:

Of course you stole his jacket. You just were curious to why he always wears it. he was in the shower at the moment. You smirk. You actually look good. Strike a pose before hearing a camera click go. Turn and saw a smirking Nathan. He said you look amazing. You just blush and cover yourself with the jacket collar. Felt him kiss your top of head before he left to his class.

Warren:

You were having a sleepover with Warren. He asked where your pyjama is. You stare before yelling you forgot it. Facepalm yourself before saying sorry. Suddenly he ran off to his closet. He threw you his shirt and some boxers. He said you can use the boxers as shorts. You chuckle at his red face. Said thx. When you were done changing, he was staring. Had to slap his back of head to snap him out of it. both watched the movies... well he was more staring at you then anything else.

Kate:

You and her were both studying at night. Well she is, your just there so she won't be lonely. You notice something in her closet so smirk. Took it and went to the bathroom. Came back and striked a pose. Ask if your cute. She looked up and began coughing on her tea. You laugh. You look at yourself in the mirror. For some reason she has a bunny onesie. She blushed and said it was a silly gift from Max. You laugh and said you like it. Told her to wear it, which she agreed it. In the end there was no studying. Only you taking pictures of her while she was embarrassed with a red face like a tomato.