fourty

look at this cutie 🥺

~  ~  ~

V E R N O N

I enter the passcode to Soo-young's apartment and walk in. I take my shoes off and hear some shuffling coming from inside of her bedroom.

"Soo-young!" I call out as I take a seat on her couch.

A couple second later, she walks out in a hoodie and shorts, "Vernon?" she's confused as to why I showed up. Maybe I should have texted her...

"Hey." I smile up at her.

"Hi." She laughs, "What are you doing here?" She asks as she took a seat right next to me.

"I don't know, I got bored and just came here." I shrugged.

She gasps dramatically, "You think I have no life so you come to me?!" She holds a hand up to her heart, pretending to be offended.

I playfully roll my eyes at her and walk towards her kitchen area. I open the fridge and notice a can of juice and a container of kimchi. I let out a loud sigh and shut the fridge.

"You literally have nothing here!" I complain.

"Did you come here just to eat my food?!" She glares at me as I walk out of the kitchen.

"Yes." I tell her, "Why else would I come over?" I question.

She gasps again, "This is why I leave my fridge empty!" She sticks her tongue out at me.

"How dare you, starve then!" I joke.

"Get out." She points to the door.

My eyes widen and i run towards her, "I was just kidding!" I tell her.

She gets up and walks into her room, shutting the door behind her. I was left in the living room in complete silence.

"Wait! I'm sorry!" I pleaded behind her door, "Lets go grocery shopping, I'll pay." I say.

Silence.

"Soo-young!" I pout.

The door opens and she's in a completely different outfit. She turns around and walks into her bathroom, picking up her toothbrush and putting toothpaste on the bristles.