twenty-six

this gif made me pregnant, i'm–

~  ~  ~

T H I R D  P E R S O N  P. O. V

After eating breakfast, the duo walked through Han River, watched a movie at the theaters, played at the arcade, and are now at the mall to shop for things that they didn't need. Though, they had the money so they decided to treat themselves.

Soo-young thought that it would be a great idea for them to pick out a whole new outfit for each other. Vernon agreed to the idea, seeing no harm in doing so. She grew excited because she loved fashion and wanted to see Vernon in something different.

On the other hand, Mr.Kim had just got off of work and was headed home to get ready for dinner with the Yoon Family. He wanted to do anything but attend the dinner. He wanted to be with Soo-young. No one else. Park Soo-young was all he thought about.

His phone began to go off from the multiple notifications that his parents and soon-to-be-fiancé left him. He got annoyed after remembering that he had to pick So-rim up from her house just so that people could get pictures of them together.

They needed to get exposure from the media, which his father specifically asked for. Of course, since he wanted to make his parents happy, he obeyed his father's orders. When will Mingyu realize that he should put himself first?

He can not make everyone happy...so why doesn't he decided to do something he wants for once? He may regret his decisions if he doesn't realize soon enough.

S O O - Y O U N G

"Lets go into one more store before we leave." Vernon says to me while grabbing a hold of my hand and dragging me towards a store.

"For what?" I ask him.

"Just wait and see." He told me and that only made me even more curious.

I notice that we walked into the suit shop that Hoshi worked at. What were we doing here? Vernon takes the shopping bags out of my hands before Irene walks up to me. She's the pretty girl that I met last time I was here. She kindly greeted me and told me to follow her towards the dressing room. I look back at Vernon, questioningly.

"Follow her, she'll tell you what to do." He answers me.

"What's going on?" I'm confused.