seventeen

oh good lord, look at this sexy motherf-

S O O - Y O U N G

Today is going to be a long day because of how much work I have to do. I need to put a powerpoint slide together and make note cards for Mr.Kim. On top of that, I still had to go through emails.

Right now, Mr.Kim was analyzing the blue prints again and going over some of the information with his team. I, on the other hand, am looking through his powerpoint for the seventh time, just to make sure that everything is perfect.

I have only been working for four hours and I already feel so exhausted. It is already my lunch break and I am in need of something to energize my body. I think I am immune to coffee now so, that probably won't help at all.

I finish up my work before grabbing my wallet out of my purse. I went down to the lobby and began my journey to find something to eat. After walking for ten minutes, I ended up getting a chicken caesar salad and some lemonade from a café that's near the company.

Once my food was bagged, I took it and decided head back to the office. I glanced at a sign hanging on the window and stopped in my tracks. There's popsicles on sale! I need to get one! I walked into the convenience store and went straight to the freezer.

I grabbed one for me and one for Mingyu. Hopefully they don't melt too quickly. Thankfully I was near the company, the walk was less than five minutes. I walked in while eating my popsicle and Mingyu was laying on his couch, reading the index cards that I made him.

"Mr.Kim, I got you something!" I announced excitedly.

"진짜?! (Really)" He perked up.

I nod my head vigorously and walked up to him with the berry flavored popsicle hidden behind my back. He got up from his seat and stood there expectantly.

"Ta-da!" I say cheerfully while handing it to him.

He smiled down at me before taking it in his hand. He thanked me and opened it. I watched as he happily ate the popsicle while sitting near his window.

 I watched as he happily ate the popsicle while sitting near his window