thirty-eight

*cries* blonde mingyu is everything!!!

~ ~ ~

S O O - Y O U N G

Mingyu called me last night and said that he wanted to take me out on a date. I obviously said yes. He didn't tell me where we were going to go or what we were going to do because he wants it to be a surprise.

He was supposed be at the office but, he lied and said that he'd work from home. He's lucky that his schedule was blank which meant there were no meetings for him to attend today. Since he's the boss, I guess he could do whatever he wanted.

As for me, today was my day off. I was planning on staying home all day but, I now have to go on a date. I was pretty excited, not gonna lie. I wore a black dress and wore my white sneakers to make the look a little more casual. I hope I'm dressed appropriately for whatever we're about to do.

I hear the ringtone of my phone playing and I quickly walk out of my bathroom and follow the direction of the noise. I scan the dining table and immediately pick my phone up once I find it.

"여보세요? (Hello)" I say after hitting accept.

"Hey, baby." I hear Mingyu's voice. "Are you almost ready?" He asks.

I put the phone on speaker before responding to him, "Yeah, I'm just finished getting ready."

"Okay good, I'll be there in five minutes." He announced.

"I'll wait for you downstairs, see you soon." I tell him.

He says bye before hanging up and I grab everything that I needed before leaving my home.

His car pulls up right next to me and he wolf-whistled at me as I got in the passenger seat.

"Damn, you look so good." He but his lip as he stared at me.

I giggle at him and lean over the center console to place a kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you, handsome." I say as I buckle up.

"Don't kill me but, we're going to the hair salon to get our hair colored." He says and I turn to look at him with wide eyes.

I didn't know what to say to him. I'm not mad about it though, just shocked that out of all the places, we would be going to a hair salon.