twenty

alright, let's skip to the day of the party because i need to start adding some juicy stuff to this story.

S O O - Y O U N G

Today was the Christmas party that our company was throwing. I chose a red dress for this event. Mr.Kim invited other CEO's as well which meant there would be a bunch of people that I had to look presentable for. I didn't mind though.

It felt good to dress up once in a while. Wonwoo would be here soon to pick me up so, I started to apply some dark red lip tint to finish off my look.

After rubbing my lips together, I take a look at myself in the mirror once last time before smiling at my appearance. It was good enough, I shrugged before grabbing my black clutch off the kitchen counter. My phone lit up right next to it and I see Wonwoo's contact pop up on the screen.

Wonwoo:
Be there in two minutes

Soo-young:
Alright, I'll head down now

I say hello to my cousin and Vernon as I get into the car. They greet me back and once I get my seatbelt on, Vernon turns around in his seat to look at me.

"Hey, I can see skin!" He scolds me in english.

"What do you mean?" I ask as I look down at my outfit, "Majority of my body is covered up!" I tell him.

"What is that?!" He dramatically points at my exposed thighs.

"You're overreacting, she looks fine." Wonwoo intervenes, in korean.

"Thanks Wonwoo." I say in Korean while playfully glaring at Vernon.

He scoffs and faces forward in his seat while my cousin gives me a nod. I'm surprised and impressed that Wonwoo was able to understand what we just said.

 I'm surprised and impressed that Wonwoo was able to understand what we just said

~  ~  ~

Once we arrive, the valet guy opens my door for me and I give him a closed-lip smile. As I get out, I immediately feel the cold air hit the exposed skin. I pull the tight dress down a little and it is back to its normal, mid-thigh length.

The worker shuts my door and Wonwoo hands him the keys to his grey Lexus. I stare ahead as I watch people dressed up in Christmas colors, enter the building. Wonwoo, Vernon, and I walk in, side by side.

I look around in awe. The large venue had a very high ceiling and a bunch of chandeliers were hanging above us. The place was decorated amazingly and my mouth gaped open as I continued to look around. As I walk more into the venue, I notice people starting to stare our way.