thirty-seven

kim mingyu ladies and gents.

~ ~ ~

M I N G Y U

"Mr.Kim." The boy that stood in front of me gave me a polite bow.

"Chan." I smile at him while folding my hands on top of my desk.

"I got what you asked for, sir." He says while sliding an orange envelope towards me.

I open it up and pull out multiple pictures of So-rim and Seungcheol. The photos came out very clear. I'm impressed.

"You did good." I say as I hand him an envelope filled with some cash.

"Thank you, hyung–I mean..Mr.Kim." He bows again.

I chuckle as I watch him walk out of my office. Once he's gone, I eye the pictures and smirk. Game over, So-rim. I pick up my phone and text her to come by my office asap.

I look up once I hear the door to my office open. So-rim enters and I noticed the S necklace that she was wearing. Now, does that stand for So-rim or Seungcheol?

"How did breakfast with CEO Choi go?" I ask her.

Her body stiffens and she stares at me silently. I wonder if she'll give me a bullshït excuse or actually tell me the truth. She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came up. I hand her the pictures and she looks through all of them.

"I'm sorry." She says with a soft tone.

"I could care less with whoever you hook up with." I shrug.

She looks at me with a confused expression and I let out a laugh.

"I just need you to talk to your father about this so we can get out of our arranged marriage." I spoke and she nods.

"I'll t–tell my f–father." She stutters nervously.

"Okay but, If you don't, I can just show these to him." I threaten her and her eyes widen as she shakes her head.

"I'll just tell him that I want to marry into the Choi family instead." She spoke quickly.