twelve

S O O - Y O U N G

I woke up with yet another hangover but this time, I was in my room? I turn on my side and stretch out my body. My bedroom door sudden opens and I jump from the sudden movement. I look towards the door and Vernon is standing there with a cup of water in his hand and a bottle of pills in the other.

"Vernon?" I asked, confused.

"Good morning, here's some medicine for your hangover." He says while walking over to me.

I'm still staring at him with a confused expression but, take the water anyway.

"Joshua and I came to pick you and Wonwoo up from the party because you were drunk and Wonwoo called us for help." Vernon tells me.

I feel like shit right now and I wish that I didn't go so overboard with drinks.

"Did you stay the night just to babysit me?" I ask him.

"Yeah, there's no way in hell that we were leaving your drunk ass here alone." He laughs.

I roll my eyes. "Oh come on, I wasn't that drunk.." I scoff while lightly hitting his shoulder.

"You kept whining and refused to let go of me when I put you down on your bed." He looks at me.

I let out a fake cry as I hide my head in his lap. He plays with my hair and I can help but feel embarrassed. I hope I didn't cause a scene in front of all of my co-workers. My heart dropped once I realized something.

I had work today. My head shot up from Vernon's lap and he flinched.

"Shit!" I hissed as I jumped out of bed and ran towards my bathroom.

I sloppily squeeze some toothpaste onto my toothbrush and shove it into my mouth.

"What time is it?" I shout while my mouth is filled with toothpaste.

"It's eight thirty." He replies back from my bedroom.

That gives me twenty minutes to get ready. I quickly strip out of my clothes and hop into the shower, not caring about my bathroom door being left wide open.

"Can pick out some work clothes for me to wear please?" I ask Vernon.

"I got you." He answered.

Once my five minute shower was up, I dry myself off with my towel and wrap it around my body before running into my bedroom. The clothes that Vernon picked out for me were laid out on my bed.

"Can you look for my blow dry inside my bathroom?" I ask him for yet another favor.

He just nods and walks into my bathroom. I let go of my towel and it drops to my feet. I quickly get dressed, so that Vernon doesn't see me naked. As I'm buttoning up my top, he walks out with my blow dryer in his hand. I take a seat at my vanity table and he follows me.

Without having to tell him anything, he plugs the blow dryer in and begins to dry my hair while I do my makeup. He really is a true one. Once my hair is dry, he brushed it out for me and I put my earrings in.

"Done." He announces and I stand up from my seat.

I turn around and he stares at me before smiling.

"Pretty!" He gushes.

~  ~  ~

I smile up at him while pinching his cheeks softly and going to grab my bag off of my nightstand. I put my heels on and walk out into my living room. Vernon is standing by the door with his keys in his hands.

"I'll take you." He spoke.

I just nod and we both run down to the parking lot.

"Good morning, Soo-young!" Mr.Kim greets happily as I nervously walk through the doors.

Wow. He seems to be in a good mood today. It's as if he didn't just party all night yesterday.

"You okay?" He asks, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm doing great. Good morning, Mr.Kim." I reply to him.

"Are you sure?" He asks. "You drank a lot last night." He stood up from his desk.

I didn't say anything. I just stared at him while smiling nervously.

"Do you remember what you did yesterday?" He asks while walking towards me.

"No, I d-" I stop speaking as I began to think back to last night.

"You don't remember?" He asks, now standing in front of me.

I shake my head. Maybe if I lie to him then it'll make things less awkward. We're staring into each other's eyes.

"Maybe I should help you remember.." He whispers.

Holy f– That's the hottest thing i've ever witnessed in my life. He knew I was lying to him. He knows that I remember. Before I knew it, his lips are on mine and I freeze in my spot.

He kisses me harder and my eyes flutter shut before I start to kiss back. He placed one of his hands on my cheek while the other is resting at the small of my back. Before the kiss got intense I pulled away.

"I-i'm sorry, we should have never done that." I stutter while I looked at him with a shocked expression.

Before he could even speak, someone knocks on the door and I turn around to answer it. I let out a breathe before opening the door and greeting the man who stood there, with a stack of papers in his hands.

He bows his head slightly before walking in. I shut the door and take a seat at my desk. I can't believe I just kissed my boss. Not once but, twice.

I hope no one finds out about this. My cheeks were hot and I just stare down at my hands. My heart was beating so fast. Why did I kiss back? Why didn't i just push him away? The big question that I asked myself was, why did I enjoy it?

girlllll, you must be crazy if you didn't enjoy that kiss. that's kim motherfvcking mingyu we're talking about. lol, i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter :) - j