thirty-six

S O - R I M

I giggle as my boyfriend places a kiss on my cheek as we walk out of the jewelry store, hand in hand, in our "disguised" outfits. We had just finished getting furniture for our new house and he wanted to spoil me with a necklace. I use my free hand to stroke the gold S pendant.

"I'm starving!" He says to me as we make our way to the fried chicken/pizza place.

"Let s get a large pizza." I tell him and he nods in agreement as we approach the fast food restaurant.

S O O - Y O U N G

I was on the phone with Wonwoo as I walked the streets of Seoul. He asked me to get him some fried chicken for lunch and lucky for him, I was craving some chicken and pizza.

"Okay, I'll come drop it off in a bit." I tell him before hanging up.

I recite his order in my head and stop in front of a crosswalk. Dakgangjeong and a cheese pizza. I stare ahead at the restaurant and spot a couple eating inside, sitting at a booth against the glass window. She looks familiar, I thought to myself.

Everyone begins to cross which causes me to move as well. I keep my eyes on the girl as I got closer and closer to the restaurant. The girl leaned over the table to kiss her boyfriend and once she sat back in her seat, I immediately recognized her.

"So-rim?!" I gasp quietly to myself.

What is she doing here? Also, why is she not wearing her usual heels and mini dress? I stop myself from opening the door to the restaurant once I realized something. The guy that she's with is not Mingyu.

Mingyu. What will he think? I need to tell him! I still need to order food which makes me nervously enter. I don't wanna be seen by her so I try my best to keep my voice down and my face hidden with my hair. I order the food and decided to get some for Mingyu too cause, why not?

I sit down at a empty table and have a perfect view of So-rim and her boy toy. I notice as they hold hands. Wow, I don't even think Mingyu and her do that. I catch a glimpse of the guys' face and my eyes nearly pop out of my head. Seungcheol?! Now, this is some tea!

They look so happy together but, he's Mingyu's competition...The fact that So-rim is with him is fucked up on so many levels. I stand up and make my way to the counter once I see the employee bagging my food. I thank her before quickly walking out of the restaurant.

I dropped off Wonwoo's food and now it's time for me to see Mr.Kim. My stomach grumbles as I smell the aroma of the chicken as I stand in the elevator. Once I get off, I realize that I didn't even call Mingyu to ask if he was in his office or not so, hopefully he's here. If not, I'll eat it.

I knock three times and feel relieved once I hear his voice. I walk in and make eye contact with him. He seemed happy to see me.

 He seemed happy to see me

~  ~  ~

"I decided to be nice and grab you some lunch." I spoke up and he smile grows wider.

"What a surprise." He stares at me, "Thank you." He told me.

I take out the box of chicken and pizza, along with the two cans of Sprite that I bought. I toss the plastic bag in the trash and rolled my chair towards his desk so that I could eat with him.

"You're even going to eat lunch with me?" He asks surprised.

"I'm hungry." I shrug my shoulders, "I also have to tell you something.." I avoid his gaze.

He took a huge bite of the pepperoni pizza and nods, signaling for me to continue. I mentally debate about whether I should tell him now or later.

"I'll tell you after we eat." I give him a little smile.

Almost an hour later, we've finished everything and I lean back in my seat. I'm so full. I clean up the mess and put them into the trash before sitting back down. I clear my throat before looking at him.

"When I went to order our lunch, I saw So-rim sitting in the restaurant." I pause to look at him again.

"And...I saw her with CEO Choi." I say.

"Seungcheol?" He asks.

I nod, "They were holding hands and I saw them kissing." I finish telling him.

I wasn't expecting to get a reaction from him because I know he has no feelings for her but, I just thought he should know.

"Thanks for telling me this." He smiles at me, "I can finally call off the wedding." He sighs in relief.

"Are you going to confront her?" I ask him out of curiosity.

He shook his head. "I need evidence first before I confront her, that way she won't lie about it." He says.

I nod at his smart idea. It's silent for a few seconds before he spoke up again.

"That means we can be together now." He smirks at me.

My heart starts pounding in my chest and I look away shyly. He grabs a hold of my hand and placed a soft kiss on my knuckles.

"Now I'm not going to hold back." He smiles at me.

I blush madly at his sudden affection, "Get back to work." I gently take my hand out of his grasp before standing up.

"Leaving already?" He pouts, hugging me from behind as we walk towards the door.

"I'll be back tomorrow." I let out a laugh.

He sighs, "Fine."

He moves my hair off of my shoulder and onto the other. His hand grips my waist and he kisses my shoulder, slowly moving up my neck. He then kisses up my jawline and gently bites on my earlobe.

"I'll see you tomorrow, princess." He whispers into my ear.

I open my eyes and bite down on my lip. Fûcker. Before I could walk away, he lightly slaps my ass and I let out a gasp. I turn around to give him a death glare before opening he door and walking out.

yay, the couple is back!