three

S O O - Y O U N G

I followed closely behind the man as he walks down the long hallway. We reach the elevator and I gaze at the empty meeting room on the left and the small offices on the right. I already knew what was on this floor so he didn't have to walk me through it.

We went through the important areas of the building; the meeting rooms, cafeteria, gaming area, other floors, etc. It took about an hour considering how large and spacious this building was and having seventeen floors, I figured it'd take a while.

We were now back in his office and he started to go through some paperwork. He seemed really focused. I look at the time and pursed my lips, noticing that is was already 12:30 PM.

"You can go on your lunch break if you'd like." He glances up at me.

"Alright, would you like me to get you something?" I ask him.

"Hm...an iced americano please." He tells me.

I nod and bow to him before grabbing my bag and heading out of the office, towards the elevator. I want a sandwich, I thought to myself as the elevator went down to the main floor. I decided to text Wonwoo to see what he was doing.

Soo-young:
Oppa, what time is your lunch break?

Wonwoo:
Right now, I'm in the elevator

Soo-young:
I'm gonna grab a sandwich at the café
Do you want to come with me?

Wonwoo:
Yeah, I'll be out in a sec

I stand to the side of the entrance, waiting for my cousin to join me. A few seconds later I feel a hand stroke my hair and I look up at the tall man. We exchange smiles before walking down the street towards the café shop that sold really amazing sandwiches.

We sat at the tables that were outside with the umbrellas in the center of the table. We had our half-eaten subs in our hand and began a conversation about work.

"Are you liking it so far?" Wonwoo asks before taking a bite of his sub sandwich.

I nod while taking a sip of my iced coffee before answering, "Everyone seems really nice and I have a good feeling about this job."

"That's good to hear, I'm glad." Wonwoo smiles and pops the last piece of his sandwich into his mouth.

I check my watch and notice that I have fifteen minutes left until my lunch break is over. I crumpled up the paper that my sandwich was wrapped up in. Wonwoo decides to clean up our area and throw the trash away while I go back inside to purchase Mr.Kim's beverage.

Wonwoo got off at floor thirteen just seconds ago and I was now walking towards Mr.Kim's office, with his drink in my hand.

I knocked before he gave me the approval to enter. He was still in the same spot when I left, but this time his desk wasn't covered with papers. They were neatly stacked in a pile and I hand him the drink. He thanks me while taking it.

I watch as his soft, pink lips sip on the straw. It causes his adam's apple to move as he swallows. A little bit of the substance sticks to his lips and moments later, he licks it off. Oh lord.

I blink twice before turning on my heels and walking towards my desk. I need to chill out. I shake the dirty thoughts of him out of my head and begin to create a checklist for myself in the notebook I was given.

I was finally done with my first day at work and it wasn't stressful at all, which was quite surprising. I had a great time and I couldn't wait to be back tomorrow. After saying goodbye to Mr.Kim, I was on my way down but the elevator makes a stop on floor nine. I move towards the right and the doors open.

A lady that looks a little older than me walks in and stands to the left. I look down at her ID and search for her name. Kang Seulgi. I glance at her face before staring at the elevator doors, waiting for them to open. She's really pretty.

 She's really pretty

oof, seulgi has entered the building y'all!!! who's your bias for red velvet?? - j