fourty-four

~  ~  ~

~ ~ ~

S O O - Y O U N G

I moved my hair off of my shoulder as I took one last glance at myself in the mirror. Today I am going to have brunch with my cousin, Wonwoo, and his parents. They came down to Seoul to visit and Wonwoo begged me to join them so he wouldn't be so bored.

I made sure to get ready as quietly as I could so that I wouldn't wake Mingyu. My phone buzzed in my hand and I could already tell that it was a text from Wonwoo saying that he's outside. Before I could leave, I had to find my clutch which was no where in sight.

Why do I always seem to misplace things at times when I need them the most?? I bend down to check under a pile of laundry and find my little purse sitting there. Thank god.

"Wow, I love this view." I hear from behind me.

I turn around and spot Mingyu sitting up in bed, staring at my ass with a smirk. I gasp and quickly stand up straight with my purse in my hand.

"Good morning, I'm going to brunch with Wonwoo and his parents." I tell him.

"Okay, are you coming back afterwards?" He asks.

"Yes, breakfast is on the counter!" I shout out to him as I exit the bedroom and walk down the stairs.

"Thank you, love you!" I hear him shout back.

"Bye, love you!" I reply before I step out and shut the front door.

I look straight ahead and see Wonwoo sitting in his car, typing away on his phone as i approach the vehicle.

"Hi, ugly." I greet my cousin as I get into his car.

"Why did I invite you again?" He jokes and I lightly hit his shoulder.

"Stop the car, I'm leaving." I tell him and he gasps dramatically.

"No, you can't! I'll be so bored." He whines like a five year old.

I shake my head at my 오빠 (Oppa). I can't believe he's older than me...Jay Park starts to play through the speakers and I turn it up slightly.

Brunch went by fast. His parents wanted an update on how we were doing and what we were up to. They insisted on paying for the whole meal which I thanked them for. After hugging them goodbye, Wonwoo and I were on our way to the office.

"I think your parents are trying to get me fat." I told Wonwoo as we stopped at a red light.

He chuckled at me in response, "Yeah, that was a lot of food." He agreed.

I've never been so full before, I felt like going into a food coma. Today was my day off so I didn't really have to come in today but, I decided to stay with Mingyu for a bit.

I sent him a text so that he knows that i'm coming to see him. He was more than happy for me to come in. Once Wonwoo parker the car, we both sat there in silence because of how full we still were.

"Can you carry me?" I jokingly asked him.

"What if I wanna be carried?" He looks at me seriously.

We both stared at each other for a few seconds before bursting out into laughter. I shake my head at him before taking my seatbelt off and getting out of the car.

As usually we greet the security guards and people at the front desk as we enter and walk through the building. Wonwoo and I part ways once he gets off at his floor and I make my way towards Mingyu's office.

I do the secret knock that Mingyu and I made up and I can hear his muffled voice telling me to come in.

"Hi handsome." I say as I close the door.

"Come here." He motions me with his finger.

Once i'm in front of him, he pulls turns me around and pulls me down on his lap. I let out a yelp but relax once I feel his arms securely wrap around my waist.

"I love when you wear dresses." He says.

"Oh, really?" I smirk.

"Yeah, you look so sexy." He whispers into my ear.

I can feel his bulge tap against my butt which causes the smirk on my face to widen. I start to grind my hips slowly and I hear him release a grunt.

"Mr.Kim?" A voice is heard from outside followed by a few knocks.

"Looks like you have something to take care of." I say quietly before getting off of his lap and walking towards his couch.

He shifts in his chair and I bite back my laugh. I feel so bad for teasing him and he'll probably be mad at me but, oh well.

"Come in." He says as he glares at me.

I give him an innocent smile before going on my phone.