fifteen

S O O - Y O U N G

I arrive at the company, twenty minutes early so I could visit Wendy in her office. Once I walk in, she smiles at me as I take a seat in one of her chairs.

"Are you free at twelve?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I am." She responds.

"Let's have lunch together!" I say excitedly.

She nods. "Where are we going to eat?" She looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I'll text Seulgi and let you know." I tell her before getting up and walking out of her office.

I decide to go into the office and decide to have a head start on my work. I notice the door cracked open slightly. What the–I walk in and notice a person sitting on Mr.Kim's couch. I recognize her from yesterday. How the hell did she get in?! She doesn't notice my presence so I shut the door softly before introducing myself.

I clear my throat before bowing to her. "Good morning!" I say nicely to her.

She doesn't acknowledge my presence instead, she continues to type away on her phone. I decide to take a seat at my desk.

"Get me some coffee." She orders.

I pause for a moment and look towards her. Who does she think she is?! I work for Mr.Kim and I don't take orders from anybody but him. However, I still needed to be respectful towards guests so, I got up and went across the hall to make this girl some coffee.

Shortly after making it, I brought it back to her and she takes it from me. I watch as she takes a sip and makes a disgusted face.

"This is too bitter." she complains.

I literally put three packets of sugar in there for her, how much more does she need?! She's starting to get on my nerves and I have work to do. She stands up from her seat with the coffee in her hand.

"I don't want this anymore, you can have it." She tells me.

I fight the urge to roll my eyes at her. As I reach out to grab the cup from her, she splashes the coffee on me.

"Ah, hot!" I hissed.

She smirks at me but it quickly disappears once I see her look behind me. I'm too furious to turn around, instead I'm biting back a scream from the burning sensation emerging on my skin. I hear the door shut behind me and quick footsteps approaching.

"Soo-young, are you okay?" I hear someone ask me worriedly.

The voice belonged to my boss, Mr.Kim. He grabbed a box of tissues and handed it to me. I grabbed a bunch and began to dab my stomach with it. He looked so worried and didn't even acknowledge the other girl in the room.

"I'm so sorry, the cup just slipped out of my hand." The girl acts innocently.

I ignore her and try to wipe of the remaining substance off of my body.

"Here, let me help you." She tried to act nice but Mr.Kim holds his hand out to stop her.

"You need to leave." He says sharply.

"But I came to see you." She whines.

"If you don't leave I'm going to have to call security." He grits out.

She huffs out a breathe before grabbing her hand bag and walking out of the office. I go to kneel down so I can clean up the puddle of coffee but, Mr.Kim grabs my wrist softly to stop me. I look up at him and he looks at me with a worried expression.

"I got it, go clean yourself up and put this on." he says while handing me his button up.

I stepped back from the puddle and Mr.Kim grabbed his coat off of his chair, placing it over my shoulders. I give him a small smile before walking out and going to change.

I was in the women's restroom, throwing away all of the paper towels that i've used to clean myself up with. I washed off all of the stickiness with the handkerchief that was in Mingyu's coat pocket.

I was wearing his shirt and i've tucked it into my black pencil skirt because it was pretty oversized on me. I called Wonwoo earlier and asked him if he could bring me a change of clothes.

Thankfully, I had some clothes at their house so Wonwoo didn't have to go to my house and grab some. He didn't start work until one but, he usually comes to work fifteen minutes early. That would give him enough time to deliver the clothes to me before clocking in. I grab everything and head back to the office.

M I N G Y U

Soo-young walks back in and I stare at her as she walks towards me in my shirt. She placed my coat on my desk.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" I ask her softly.

She runs her fingers through her hair and pulls them in front of her shoulders.

~  ~  ~

"I'm okay." She says while giving me a reassuring smile.

"Thank god, I'm sorry about her." I tell her.

"She seems jealous, maybe I should distance myself from you." She jokes.

I shake my head, "Don't mind her."

"I don't know, she might come and attack me again." She laughs.

"I won't let her do that, don't worry." I say with a serious tone.

"Thank you." She smiles at me. "I'll give your shirt back soon, I asked Wonwoo to bring me a change of clothes."

"No problem." I tell her.

She still managed to look stunning in my shirt. I couldn't help but stare at her while she worked at her desk. This girl is someone that I want to protect and keep close to me forever. I hope she lets me do that.

here's a short little update for y'all!! i have to go and study for my japanese test now. hopefully i can get a chapter up tomorrow for you guys. - j