seven

S O O - Y O U N G

Yeri and Seulgi went home with Seungkwan since they live near him. They were the first to leave. Second was Hoshi because he had the morning shift the next day.

Mingyu was still here and he was hanging out with Wonwoo and Joshua while I was showering. I was currently rummaging through Vernon's closet to find a hoodie so I could wear it to sleep.

I grabbed a navy blue one and slipped it on, over my black tank top. It fell just below my spandex, causing it to look like a dress on me. I pulled my damp hair up into a little bun before heading downstairs to make myself a glass of water.

Once I stepped out of Vernon's room, laughter echoed throughout the whole house. What were these boys doing? I walked downstairs and they didn't notice me walk behind them as they sat on the couch together.

After pouring myself a drink, I took my glass and slowly walked back out to the living room while taking a sip of water. Before I could even swallow my water, Wonwoo takes the glass out of my hand and almost drinks it all. He puts the nearly empty glass back into my hand and smiles at me innocently.

"Oh yeah, it's not like I was drinking that or anything." I say sarcastically while playfully glaring at him.

"Sorry." He chuckles and pats the top of my head.

I scrunch my nose up and softly hit his shoulder before finishing my water and placing it down, onto the coffee table. I then walk past them and towards the stairs so that I can go back to the room.

"You going to bed now?" Wonwoo calls out to me.

I nod to him in response as I yawn.

"Okay, goodnight!" He says to me.

"Goodnight!" The other two say in unison.

"Goodnight guys." I say as I reach the top of the stairs and disappear into the hallway.

Wonwoo and I walked into the building, five minutes before our shift started. We came later than usual because I was making breakfast for us this morning. Whenever I stay over, I usually make breakfast the next day because they apparently love my cooking.

Although I don't mind, it's became a "tradition" ever since. I walked into Mr.Kim's office at exactly eight-thirty A.M. which is the time I start.

"Good morning, Mr.Kim." I bow before going to my desk.

He says nothing instead, he just smiles at me.

"What's the agenda for today?" He asks while leaning back into his chair.

"You have a video call meeting with CEO Choi at one o'clock today." I spoke.

I hear him groan in annoyance which causes me to look at him. He usually acts so professional during work. I've never seen him act like this before. It almost seems like he's getting comfortable around me. He doesn't notice me staring at him and I just continue to do my work.

"I didn't know that you lived with Wonwoo." He spoke up.

"I don't live with him." I say with furrowed brows.

"Oh, do you have your own room there or something?" He curiously asked.

"No, I usually sleep on the couch but, since my friend was gone I slept in his room." I tell him.