thirty-nine

warning:
this chapter contains a little bit of smut so all of you innocent little angels should skip that part. i'll make sure to add something before and after the smut so y'all know when to skip.

 i'll make sure to add something before and after the smut so y'all know when to skip

~ ~ ~

S O O - Y O U N G

Sadly, our date eventually came to an end and I was snapped back to reality once I got home. It was so much fun, we had such a delicious seafood meal that was made by an amazing chef.

We also got relax and have a couple drinks together. Thank god I don't get sea sick. Mingyu wanted to come over for a little bit, just to kill time before meeting with the Yoon family for lunch.

Today was the day that Mingyu and So-rim planned to tell their parents about the whole marriage situation. I hope it goes well seeing as how both their fathers have planned this for a while.

It was around eight thirty and I had just finished eating breakfast. I stood at the kitchen sink, scrubbing the dirty dishes as I let my damp hair air dry. I didn't have any plans for today so I think i'll stay home and chill. I wish my dad was still here so I could hangout with him but, he's already gone back to Busan.

I hear a knock on the door and I start to feel excited once I realize who's standing behind the door. I place the last bowl on the drying rack and dry my hands with a clean rag, before going to answer the door. I smile widely and throw my whole body into him.

He stumbles back a bit from my unexpected embrace. I feel him carry my body and he walks inside my apartment with me in his arms. I hear my front door beep, signaling it was closed and locked.

"Someone's happy to see me." He chuckles before setting me down.

"Do you want anything to drink?" I ask.

"I'll have a glass of water." He replies and I nod before going to make his drink.

"Pick a movie for us." I call out from the kitchen.

I walk out and place the glass onto the coffee table since he was still searching for a movie on Netflix. I go to walk over his feet that were resting on table but, only my right foot goes over before he pulls me onto his lap.

He let go of the remote that was in his hands and it falls onto the carpet, breaking its fall. Our faces were a few inches away from each other and I was now straddling his lap. I feel my heartbeat quicken as we stare each other in the eye.

"You look so cute with your little sweater." I comment, trying to cut the sexual tension.

He gets shy by my sudden complement and fiddles with his fingers while giving me a toothless grin.