thirteen

S O O - Y O U N G

To be honest, I was nervous to go to work. It's been a week since the kiss. We try to act like it never happened but, it's still something that I can't get my mind off of.

We still act the same as before but, there's definitely some awkward tension between us. I can sense it and so can he. It's that obvious. I sigh as I look into the mirror while combing my hair with my fingers.

You can do this, Soo-young. Just don't even think about it. Be professional. After giving myself a pep-talk, I gain the courage to walk out the door and head to work.

I was on my way to the elevators until I hear my name being called out. I turn around and I spot Seulgi is walking towards me.

"Wow, Soo-young-ah!!" She beams while scanning me.

"왜요? (Why)" I ask as I look down at my clothes.

"Are you dating someone? Why are you dressed so prettily?" She interrogates jokingly.

I laugh at her questions, thankful that she doesn't sense the nervousness behind it.

"Well, have a good day at work! I have a meeting to get to." She shoots me a grin.

"Thank you 언니 (Unnie), you too!" I wave to her before getting into the elevator.

Let's just hope today goes by quickly. I nervously played with my fingers the whole time and before I knew it, I was standing right in front of Mr.Kim's door. I blow out a puff of air. Mama ain't raise not bitch. I place my hand on the door knob and twist to open.

"Good morning, Mr.Kim." I say as I have my back towards him while I shut the door.

I bow as he says good morning back to me. I stand straight up and make eye contact with him. His hair is styled differently today and it looks so good on him.

He also wore all black which I was absolutely loving. I internally gasp once I realized that we were both wearing all black today.

 I internally gasp once I realized that we were both wearing all black today

~  ~  ~