forty-two

S O O - Y O U N G

I am currently sitting in Mingyu's house, on his big sofa while he naps beside me. I was looking through his polaroid album and I couldn't help but smile at the cute pictures that he's taken. His white polaroid sat beside me as I continued to flip through the book. I feel the sofa move a little and I turn to see Mingyu rubbing his eyes.

He shifts in his spot before slowly sitting up and looking at me. His hair was a bit messy from his nap and he looked so cute. He rests his elbow on the frame of the couch and leaned his cheek against the back of his hand. I felt so soft at the sight of his current state.

I quickly picked the polaroid up and made sure it was on. I turned to him and pressed down on the button. The flash went off and I lowered the camera as the film began to come out at the top.

~  ~  ~

~ ~ ~

"What the-?" He flinches.

I take another picture and he blinks a couple times because of the blinding flash of the camera. I let out a laugh and he smiles at me.

 I let out a laugh and he smiles at me

~ ~ ~

I stare down at the two pictures and giggle at how his hair looked.

"Let me see!" Mingyu leaned over and took a look at them.

"My hair!" He gasps and I laugh at him while taking my hand and ruffling it up some more.

He tickles my sides before wrapping his arms around me and falling back onto the couch which causes me to go down with him. We are now laying down, cuddled up against each other. My head was resting comfortably on his shoulder while he held me close to him.

"So, I talked to my parents and I decided to have them over for dinner." Mingyu says while twiddling with my fingers.