eight

look at her, she's absolutely stunning!!

S O O - Y O U N G

"어떡해? (What should I do)" I groan as I look through my closet.

I had no idea what to wear and I'm getting frustrated as hell. Also, it's fifteen minutes until nine so I had to hurry the fuck up. I stood in front of my closet, staring at my clothes when I realized how dramatic I was being.

I'm only going to be at Mingyu's house. There's no one that I need to impress. Why am I worrying so much about how I look? I sigh and run my fingers through my hair before picking out an outfit and quickly putting it on. I decide to take my sweater with me, just in case I get cold or something.

 I decide to take my sweater with me, just in case I get cold or something

~  ~  ~

Once I glance over myself through the mirror, I put my bag over my shoulder and run out the door. I take my phone out from my back pocket to check the time. It's exactly nine o'clock. I doubt the taxi is outside yet. I walk out of my building and spot a vehicle pulled over to the side of the curb.

"Park, Soo-young?" The man asks while looking at me.

I nod my head and he bows to me. The man opens the door for me and waits for me to get in before he closes it. I thank him before he walks back to the driver's side.

"Would you like to stop by anywhere before we arrive at Mr.Kim's residence?" He asks me.

"No, I'm fine. You can just go straight to his house." I tell the kind man.

"Alright, we'll be there in about twenty-five minutes." He announces.

I decide to make use of this time to do some work. The driver turned the radio on and softly played some music.

M I N G Y U

She's on her way here and I made sure every room in this house was clean. I never really have guests over unless it's for a special occasion so, I really took my time to organize everything.