eighteen

M I N G Y U

I woke up at six A.M. this morning so that I could get an early start on my work. I wanted to finish as I can in order to spend more time with Soo-young. Four hours have passed and i've managed to get all the easy stuff out of the way plus, ordering new parts for the car.

I still had to finish all of the paperwork for it. I am also still waiting for my team to get back to me with the analysis, so that I could confirm everything. After finishing all of these tasks, we will be able to create a large quantity of vehicles and put them on the market for purchase.

I check the time and I grew excited seeing that there was about less than three hours till I got to see her. I cant wait! I bet she's sleeping still. The thought of her puts me into a good mood and it encourages me to work harder and quicker.

S O O - Y O U N G

I woke up at eleven fifteen and hopped into the shower to help me feel more awake. I slept in longer than I intended and that resulted in me having less time to get ready for my date with Mingyu.

Though, I can still manage with the little time I have. My shower was quick and I searched my closet right after getting out of the shower. My towel wrapped around my body tightly and I shivered as I pushed past many articles of clothing that were on hangers.

Since it's now December, the season has changed and so has the temperature. Despite taking a hot shower, it still did not help with the cold air circulating throughout my apartment.

Well, at least it will make the process easier for me to pick out an outfit. There's no way I'm going out in a skirt or dress in this temperature. After putting together an outfit, I started to blow dry my hair while I waited for my curling iron to heat up.

My outfit was more on the casual and comfy side but, it was still cute nevertheless. I thought of doing my natural everyday makeup instead of my work makeup today but I wanted to use a red lip tint for a festive type of look since my pants are an olive/army green color.

M I N G Y U

I made it to the nice Italian restaurant that I told her to meet me at and I sat at the couch in the waiting area which was near the entrance. I wanted to wait for her to get here before we get seated at a table.

I assumed she was on her way here because the time that I told her to be here by was approaching. I patiently scrolled through my phone and once I hear the hostess welcome a customer stepping inside of the restaurant.

I look up from my phone and I take a sharp breathe once my eyes land on none other than Park Soo-young. She looked so pretty with her effortless curls and red tinted lips. Once she notices me I gulp and she waves at me with a closed lip smile. Damn, she looks amazing.