twenty-three

— the next day —

M I N G Y U

Soo-young called me five minutes ago, to tell me she was running late and I was completely fine with it. I didn't need help with anything right now. Plus I really like her but, that's besides the point.

I was currently filling out the form for an online order, when I hear someone walk into my office. Thinking it was Soo-young, I automatically smiled and looked up from my computer screen.

"Hi, S–"I stop myself.

"Hey baby, you seem so happy to see me today!" She says while strutting towards me with her high heels and Chanel purse.

My smile falters instantly. Her annoying voice quickly gives me a headache, along with her strong scent.

"I'm never happy to see you, I just mistook you for someone else." I tell her with a monotone voice.

[ So-rim will be played by the beautiful, Jung Chaeyeon and I chose her because she was an MC with Mingyu for Inkigayo

[ So-rim will be played by the beautiful, Jung Chaeyeon and I chose her because she was an MC with Mingyu for Inkigayo. I do not hate her and it is only for the purpose of the character. ]

She looked very displeased when she heard what I said. I didn't care though. She knows that I don't like her so she shouldn't be surprised by my behavior towards her. I've been like this with her for a while now.

"You should really start being nice to me." She scowls at me.

"And you should really stop showing up here." I roll my eyes.

She huffs and placed both her hands on her hips. I need her to leave before Soo-young arrives. I don't want So-rim harassing her.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I ask her in an annoyed tone.

"Just wanted to see my handsome before the special day!" She says happily.

I rub my temples. This crazy girl is always saying nonsense.

"Well I need you to leave now, I have some important business to take care of." I tell her.

"Why can't I just stay while you work?" She asks while fluttering her eyelashes at me.

"Because you give me a headache and I don't think your father would like it if he heard you were distracting me from my work." I lift a brow at her.

"Fine. I'll leave." She rolls her eyes at me, "You're no fun!" She pouts before turning around and walking out of my office.

I let out a sigh and mentally thank the lord for getting her to leave. I open my drawer and pop an aspirin into my mouth, chasing it down with some water. A few minutes later someone else walks into my office and I'm hoping it was Soo-young. I check to see and I let out a breath of relief once I see her beautiful face.