Halloween

A/N: I'm changing up their houses just for this one-shot. If I do a book (which I might, who knows), then I'll put them in the right houses. They are not witches, they just had some help.

"Sam."

"Yes, Lena?" Sam asked, looking over at her friend. They were at a party. A Halloween party held by Cat Grant, mind you. Everyone was urged to dress up, so they did. Sam decided to go as Han Solo. Classic ray gun in her pocket, tan jacket over the white shirt, black boots, you know who I'm talking about. The best pilot in the galaxy! Meanwhile, Lena went as a Slytherin Prefect with her green and gray house colors shimmering from her tie and prefect badge, which was above her house crest, wand in the pocket of her robes. 

"I thought Kara and Alex were coming. I don't see them." Sam looks around with Lena and tries to spot them in the crowd of characters.

"Well, let's play Who's Who, eh?" Sam grins as they get flutes of champagne. "There's James as Davy Jones."

Lena hummed, thinking it was kind of his character. "Veronica Sinclair as Raven- how did she even get out of jail?"

Sam shrugged. "We can have Maggie arrest her."

"Who am I arresting?" The two turned around and saw-

"Spider-Gwen," Sam guessed.

"Spider-Mags. Duh." Maggie took a sip of her tequila with her mask raised to reveal her lips and chin.

"Any sign of the Danvers?"

Maggie shrugged. "They're not my type of candy that I'm looking for tonight. But they should be here soon."

"Yes, they shall be here soon," an Obi-Wan Kenobi says, coming up behind Maggie. "They just had some difficulties with their costumes."

Lena raised her eyebrows. "Winn?"

"Correction, Miss Luthor." His eyes flash red.

"Ah. Hello, Director J'onzz."

Obi-Wan smiled. "Winn is actually coming with them."

"No, I'm here early," Winn says. He was in a pirate costume.

Sam rolled her eyes. "Couldn't think of anything nerdy?"

"For your information, I wanted one of Oliver's outfits, but he said no."

Sam snickered. "Of course he did."

"Well, you go mingle," Lena urges to Maggie. "Find your MJ."

"That's Pete's girl!" Maggie calls back as she walks away.

They both chuckled at her as she walked away. After she was gone, Sam's eyes go to the entrance. "Hoooly shiitt."

Winn grins at her. "They had some help."

Lena furrows her brow at her. "What?" She follows her line of sight and her jaw drops. "Holy shit indeed."

Alex was at her sister's side in Gryffindor robes, wand twirling in her right hand, the tip of it lit. Kara, on the other hand, looked stunning. She wore an all white masquerade costume with some swirled blue in, complete with a lacy black mask, covering the space around her eyes. Her hair was in a neat braid with blue and white extensions mixed in. Alex saw them and grinned as she whispered something to Kara, who giggled and nodded her head. 

Cat came over to them and started talking with them. Lena narrowed her eyes. "What are those Danvers girls doing?"

Winn grins as he fiddles with something in his pocket that no one saw. "Oh, you'll see."

Alex gives Cat one determined nod before raising her wand up in the air and tracing patterns in the sky and some orange and white sparks appeared in the air, grabbing everyone's attention as they "oohed" and "ahhed."

Lena frowned down at her wand. "Why can't mine do that?"

"Because you are clearly not a witch, Luthor," Winn teases with a grin.

The sparks formed into words, saying, "HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM ALL AT HOGWARTS."

Kara took out a wand from inside her suit and the tip lit green. Her lips moved so that she was playing the part with an evil grin as she waved her wand in the air and out came the dark mark that ate the happy message, everyone gasping at the sight.

"The Dark Lord wishes you all well," the mark in the sky hisses out. It disappears in the wind, leaving a creepy feeling in the air at the party.

Sam grinned. "Well, that's one way to get in the mood."

Kara grinned as she tucked her wand away back into her jacket and walked towards their friends, Alex next to her. "Hey, guys."

Lena raised an eyebrow at her. "I thought no magic was allowed in the Muggle world outside of Hogwarts."

Alex grinned as Sam pulled her by her waist and gave her a kiss on the temple. "Dumbledore pulled a few strings for his favorite sister duo." She looked up at her girlfriend. "So am I your Princess Leia?"

Sam hummed. "I guess so."

"I am no princess."

"Too bad, babe."

Lena walked over to Kara and smiled. "You make yourself a lovely Death Eater."

Kara grinned. "Just don't shoot the messenger."

"Now why would I kill one of my own?" Lena asked rhetorically. She grabbed Kara's hand. "Come on. I'm sure there's a Dark Lord around here somewhere." She pulled Kara away from the group and out away from the party.

Kara smiled small as she pulled Lena back close so that she was face to face with her once they were away from their friends and in an alleyway next to it. "You just want me alone, don't you?"

Lena smirked. "Would there be a problem if I did?" 

Kara pulled on her tie to bring her closer, smirking down at her. "I guess not since I wanted you, too."

"Well, I guess the feeling is mutual, then." She pushed Kara up against the brick wall, breathing up against her neck. "I must say, your costume is quite lovely." She kissed her skin lightly, up to her earlobe, then along her jawline, making Kara lightly shudder and her breath hitch. "But it'd look better on your bedroom floor," she whispered to her, her lips now grazing Kara's.

"Quite the charmer, are you, Miss Luthor?"

"Well, us Slytherins are the ambitious ones," Lena says, eyes flickering up and down as she looks across Kara's face. "We show what we want." Lena gave her a hungry kiss, feeling Kara give her a throaty moan. "And darling, I've been wanting you ever since I saw you in this outfit."

Kara took her in her arms and pressed her body against Lena's. "You're lucky I feel the same."

"I knew you would cave in."

The night ended up with Kara flying Lena away from the party and back to her apartment, costume parts flying everywhere across the room once they entered, not caring if Alex came in the next morning and saw them.